Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rex420 said:
    So gas is cheap, it hasn't snowed in December, and the lions have won 11 games. 

This must be our final year on earth. 
    Yeah gas is so cheap when I go to the tanks I just pump a gallon on the ground cause fuck it.
    =)) =)) =))
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was checking out chicks from my past today on fb... There was this one chick in particular that I had this big thing for. But I was all up playing the MC-friendzone game because I never had the balls to actually make a move. Sometimes I felt she had feelings too, but honestly I think I believed she could do much better than me. I would have given her a 9.5/10 looks, 10/10 personality. I wanted to put babies inside of this chick. If there was ever a pussy I worshiped, this was it.

Anyways, I columbo'd her fb page (which wasnt easy cause last name changes) and just shocked at what I found. Her husband is bald, has to be like close to 300 lbs, and looks like the type who'd be lucky to get any chick. And the most shocking thing was the way she went down hill. My rankings today would be like a 2/10 looks. I can still see the young hottie I fell for, but she just looks like she went though a lifetime of hell. It's crazy. I wish I knew what happened, but I aint fb requesting her. =))
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    >no mention of eric garner being murdered
    >two cops dead, all over news. 

Push the agenda! 
    Push the agenda of lies!
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-| Gas is $2.07 in Virginia. How are the towelheads letting it go this cheap?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    I was checking out chicks from my past today on fb... There was this one chick in particular that I had this big thing for. But I was all up playing the MC-friendzone game because I never had the balls to actually make a move. Sometimes I felt she had feelings too, but honestly I think I believed she could do much better than me. I would have given her a 9.5/10 looks, 10/10 personality. I wanted to put babies inside of this chick. If there was ever a pussy I worshiped, this was it.

Only I have made moves. I've already dated her in the past. I have asked her out again since, and got a "I dont think its a good idea". And still behavior persists. Others think there is more to it too, and that we are very compatible. 

I havent been able to move on, quite frankly, because I've yet to meet another girl that I get along with as well, connect to personality, share the same interests with, boast a similar level of intellect, and also find physically attractive as well. 

I honestly probably will ask her out again. What have I got to lose? Getting another no? Then we'll be right back to where we are today. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I dont care. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

Only I have made moves. I've already dated her in the past. I have asked her out again since, and got a "I dont think its a good idea". And still behavior persists. Others think there is more to it too, and that we are very compatible. 

I havent been able to move on, quite frankly, because I've yet to meet another girl that I get along with as well, connect to personality, share the same interests with, boast a similar level of intellect, and also find physically attractive as well. 

I honestly probably will ask her out again. What have I got to lose? Getting another no? Then we'll be right back to where we are today. 
    There ya go, dude. That last part especially. It sucks ass, I know. Going through basically the same shit on my end. My thought process exactly. Good luck bro.
    We'll probably hang at least two more times before I go back to The Nash. So we'll see how it goes. 
    :-?
    edited December 2014
    :-|
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Tell him to burn his vagina
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    metal's still around? damn

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    they're the only ones that actually sell records. *shrugs*

Nobody sells records though. Any genre. :-?