Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    I wasn't joke. 
    Same
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Jobe said:
    Everybody lives in a black vs white world with no grey shades anywhere it seems.
    Not all girls are evil. Not all cops are killers. 
    You're right, most are dead
    edited December 2014
    "Men's Rights Activists "actually seem to want sexual equality,"

This was an actual quote from that article. Jesus Christ. 
    Mine as we'll call Arlo dr Phil with how much he white knights women 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Dude, MRA's are awful.

And don't you ever dare link me with that terrible man.
    edited December 2014
    Men's rights, women's rights is basically all just a bunch of horseshit
    both sexes are equally shitty to each other in their own ways
    buncha white first world problem whiny bitches
    And dr Phil is cool lol he's just a king white knight
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

The point was that men are deciding to disconnect from society, and give up on dating/relationships and not have kids or marry, because we dont want to be considered rapists when dating gets awkward, and because we're genuinly sick of dating life. The feminism was brought up because of how negatively men are portayed in dating by modern feminists. 
    Don't want to be considered rapists for being awkward? Do you plan on exclusively meeting girls off Tumblr or what? 

It's just not nearly as bad as you're making it out to be. Will some girls think you're weird if you show to have different intentions than they do? Possibly. Will it be embarrassing? Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it, and it prolly sucks. But nobody is gonna accuse you of rape, jesus. If some chick thinks you're weird, then forget about them, there are plenty of others out there that will find you to be a genuine, decent guy, which I don't doubt you are in person. Disconnecting and blaming all these blown-up societal influences isn't going to do you any good man, just get out there and be yourself and shit will start to line up for you. Plus you're only fucking 20, you got more time than you know what to do with. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    No. It says that society is changing to not allow men normal awkward encounters in dating without being labelled as a creep or a pervert, and that feminism is not only hurting men but will also end up hurting women in the long run because more and more men are getting sick of the hypocrisy and trouble, and are quitting on relationships and are preferring to dwell in fantasy worlds to avoid the bullshit. 
    only thing is and it's not true
    I'm awkward most of the damn time and as far as I know I've never been called out as being a pervert because of it. Why? Because there is a difference between awkwardness and creepiness.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    There are real implications to what he is saying. Look at Japan. You have an entire culture of young people that would rather date a computer waifu in a dating simulator or buy anime printed body pillows, than go on a date. That is going to happen here.
    Japan isn't that great of a reference point because their entire society and culture was destroyed a generation or two ago, and turned to pop culture to dictate their lives.
    I just feel like mc is just trying to justify the fact that he is different from just about everyone else by creating this weird moral code that is picked and cleverly chosen surrounding his weird asexual circumstances
    I mean based on mcs moral code, I would say just about him and non rapist catholic priests are the only sexual moral beings on earth 
    edited December 2014
    Yeah dude being different is ok. You do t have to defend it by forming this completly ridic ideas that have been shattered by science dude. 

Youre are paying for college, how are you so stupid you don't believe facts? 
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, hopefully his dad pulled out came, hit his mom in the eye with one shot, and his pillow with the other. 
    Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on
    >listening to radio commercial abput coffee 

" you're the cream in my coffee, you're the cream in my pie" 

=)) =))
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    I dont think my parents have sex anymore. At least in my mind they dont. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Nobody's parents have sex anymore in their mind because nobody wants to think about their parents boning
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    But I seriously think they dont. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Nah if they aren't they will be getting a divorce soon