Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    ACAB said:
    you are pathetic 
    Im just being real. Im done wishing for things that will never come true.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Im not afraid. I just stopped caring and worrying about it lol. Yes Im only 20, but I have so much better things to worry about and put my time into. Once I stopped caring and embraced my role, I realized this. Its not worth putting effort into something that will never work.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    bar tonight :-?

:-?

yup \m/
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    The fucked up thing is it's all been with the same girl. 

:|

I know man, I'm just as astounded as you right now. 
    Tell her to fuck off with the drama. And do yourself a favor and stop caring/trying. Its helped me a lot. 

I'm the one who initially said that this all needed to stop, she agreed and I agreed with her agreement. 

Like I said i know it's best, she has become one of my closest friends over the last year. It's just part of me still wants something else, but that's just not possible right now. 

We are support types. There to be the friend when girls need us. Embrace your role. 

inb4lists
    ACAB said:
    Im not afraid. I just stopped caring and worrying about it lol. Yes Im only 20, but I have so much better things to worry about and put my time into. Once I stopped caring and embraced my role, I realized this. Its not worth putting effort into something that will never work.
    Well at least you won't stain the gene pool. 
    Its like Idiocracy. 

Tell her to fuck off with the drama. And do yourself a favor and stop caring/trying. Its helped me a lot. 

I'm the one who initially said that this all needed to stop, she agreed and I agreed with her agreement. 

Like I said i know it's best, she has become one of my closest friends over the last year. It's just part of me still wants something else, but that's just not possible right now. 

We are support types. There to be the friend when girls need us. Embrace your role. 

embrace it
    edited November 2014
    stupid forum lag
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    edited November 2014
    Struggle is real. HoC, uncharted, gta, or flesh alive DVD first :-?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    shia labeouf is gonna be next in celeb suicide, just watch.
    I love winning with women
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    ACAB said:
    you are pathetic 
    Im just being real. Im done wishing for things that will never come true.

Of course it will never come true, because you won't fucking try.

embrace it

Like I said, I brought it up to her, I know that it's best this way. That's why it sucks, though, she is one of my closest friends and has been even before anything ever happened, so excuse me if I choose not to just throw her to the side because everything isn't exactly how I would like for it to be. That would make me a selfish coward. 
    inb4lists
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just when I thought MC couldn't be anymore of a fucking loser, he goes and pulls some insanely stupid shit like comparing a relationship to RPGs. Astounding. =D> The true Alpha Beta. =D> All hail the Cringe Lord. ^:)^
    At least he hasn't been friendzoned for a year. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He has tho. His ex that he wants to get back wit.