Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    jeff waters and dave lombardo apparently joined megadeth...
    I love winning with women
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    ?
    Been very close friends with this girl for close to a year now, some confusing bs/drama/whatever that we sorted out. After that, she basically wanted to know my life story from before i met her, so i told her, and after i finished she decided to tell me hers. Like, i legit felt really bad for her, I didn't exactly have it great growing up, but she went through a lot of shit. 

TLDR version of the rest of the story is I really like this girl, and I know for a fact she does too, but we both mutually agreed that given our current situations, with our jobs and her going to school and everything that's to come, it's best to stay friends. Now, I know in my mind with everything that it is the "right" decision, but at the same time i wan to say fuck it and just be with her. Only I know I won't be her in a month, and she's gonna be going out of country next summer. I hate this bs, fuck feelings, gonna just listen to emo-revival and doom. 

inb4hititandquitit
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Sauce
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    dave lombardo apparently joined megadeth...
    Megadave confirmed
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    ?
    Been very close friends with this girl for close to a year now, some confusing bs/drama/whatever that we sorted out. After that, she basically wanted to know my life story from before i met her, so i told her, and after i finished she decided to tell me hers. Like, i legit felt really bad for her, I didn't exactly have it great growing up, but she went through a lot of shit. 

TLDR version of the rest of the story is I really like this girl, and I know for a fact she does too, but we both mutually agreed that given our current situations, with our jobs and her going to school and everything that's to come, it's best to stay friends. Now, I know in my mind with everything that it is the "right" decision, but at the same time i wan to say fuck it and just be with her. Only I know I won't be her in a month, and she's gonna be going out of country next summer. I hate this bs, fuck feelings, gonna just listen to emo-revival and doom. 

inb4hititandquitit
    Why do you keep getting yourself into dramatic situations with women? 
    The fucked up thing is it's all been with the same girl. 

inb4lists
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Bullshit.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage

:|
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    i fucking died =))
    =))
    *of the rest of the story*

inb4lists
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    And we didn't read it
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Been seeing way too many undos driving around lately...

I know man, I'm just as astounded as you right now. 
    inb4lists

Tell her to fuck off with the drama. And do yourself a favor and stop caring/trying. Its helped me a lot. 
    My cousin told me to send her a pic for her contact info on her phone. I should send her the pic with the joint hanging out of my mouth =))

Tell her to fuck off with the drama. And do yourself a favor and stop caring/trying. Its helped me a lot. 

I'm the one who initially said that this all needed to stop, she agreed and I agreed with her agreement. 

Like I said i know it's best, she has become one of my closest friends over the last year. It's just part of me still wants something else, but that's just not possible right now. 
    inb4lists
    God damn =)) =)