Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well damn. Found out why that female was acting so fuckin weird. She's in the military, and I knew that already, but she's only stationed locally temporarily. She gonna be stationed in San Diego soon. And she caught serious feelings for me knowing she has to leave so she wanted to cut it off. But that didn't last and she kept goin. Regardless, shit blows. Bad as fuck and the rare occasion of a real ass female that I genuinely fuck wit and she gotta leave all the way across the country.
    who cares
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I didnt watch it yet. How dissapointing was The Walking Dead finale? Gotta prep myself.
    The finale was okay... but the premier tonight was insanely good.
    I meant premier, not finale. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Well damn. Found out why that female was acting so fuckin weird. She's in the military, and I knew that already, but she's only stationed locally temporarily. She gonna be stationed in San Diego soon. And she caught serious feelings for me knowing she has to leave so she wanted to cut it off. But that didn't last and she kept goin. Regardless, shit blows. Bad as fuck and the rare occasion of a real ass female that I genuinely fuck wit and she gotta leave all the way across the country.
    who cares
    He wanted to let everyone know he joined the ranks of me and FF of full out simping not being able to get a girl he's into. 
    Oh Premier was probably one of the best Premiers of the Walking dead... Probably second only to the Season 1 first episode.
    Cool
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Having a bartender as a friend >

listening to tool all night. 3 long islands, onion rings, a two hearted, and a shot. Only ten bucks. 
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    When colds, and the flu start going around people going to go nuts and think they have Ebola..
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There was a huge Ebola scare here in Boone. Some dude that just got back from Africa had Ebola-like symptoms so he told the doctors he might have Ebola. Every news station was saying he had it but it turned out to be something else.
    Cot damn it. Starting to cop feelings for this chick. Like I said we have both liked each other for a while, but the timing was never right, but she's one of my best friends sister. My buddy has been been telling me that I should hook up with his sister for a while now, but I just don't know how to approach it, like we were talking on Saturday, And we were both saying we should hang out more, and she was telling me how she's lonely, and wants to find someone who will be a good impact on her kids life. But idk if I should just straight ask her out or not given her family has been close friends my whole life. Like I hang out with her family more than I see my own lol. I don't care if she says no, I can live with rejection its part of the dating process. I just don't want to ask her, and then her feel awkward or uncomfortable cause we have been friends for fucking years. This is def a situation where I would have went the non MC route and not been friends before copping these feels.
    I don't really think this situation is much different then just asking out some random chick. Just ask her out and if she says no then don't let it be awkward.

I think the more important thing to ask yourself is would you be ready for the responsibility of being a father figure in her kids lives? Single mothers with kids typically approach dating in a more serious mode. If she says no, it isnt always because she doesnt like you. She might very well like you, but not think you are ready to carry her baggage so she will say no. And if she says yes she's 100% locked onto you being the new father of her kids. When asking out a milf with kids, you really need to ask yourself if you are ready for all that cause it will go there... and it will go there fast.
    In other words...

Yeah Iv thought about the kid thing a lot. Its something im prepared for, at least best I can be for my given situation. She's seen me a lot around kids and knows I'm a good figure so I don't believe that would hold her back. It would for sure be a challenge for me, kids pretty much suck all your free time up, but it's not something I want to hold me back in dating someone, plus for the first time In my life I'm financially stable enough to be able to afford the financial burden. i'm pretty sure I'm just gonna do it, just wanna figure out the right way to go about it. 
    How old are you though? I'm almost 27, and for a long time I thought that way to, and honestly if I didn't like the kid then I wouldn't even probably consider it. He's a pretty dope little mo fucka though. iv dated chicks with kids before and met the kids and ran away like usain bolt, because they were little fucking bitches and the way your kids act really defects on the type of person you are. 
    Call me shallow but I aint tryna date someone who has a kid.
    Im with you. I dont want my own kids, why would I want to put up with someone elses? 
    One of my best friends sister has a kid and she fine as fuck. I'd date if I had to.
    edited October 2014
    She's bisexual to fuck :((