Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    dime, what kind of beef could you have with the LGBT community that doesn't make you homophobic?
    I may have phrased some things wrong trying to put alot into one paragraph. I'm not homophobic. I hang out with quite a few gay people and I never had/have anything against the LGBT community. I was just saying, I can tolerate any group of people until they start forcing their views on you such as feminists or religious people. I don't care what they believe, but it gets to a point to when you're called ignorant or a bigot for not believing what they believe that shit bothers me. I never let a small group of idiots speak for a huge group of people. That is just idiotic. Example: There was a girl I used to talk to in high school and we were pretty decent friends. One day she approached me and told me that her and a group of people were going to march in the pride parade and if I wanted to go with her to show support. I'm straight but she was gay and just wanted to know if I wanted to come down and show support since maybe 4 or 5 of the group were people I talked to and hung out with. I politely declined. She then asked why I didn't want to go. I told her that it just was not something I wanted to do. Left it at that. Next day she comes in and asks me what I think of gay rights and asked "Why don't you support gay people?" I told her, word for word, "I guess I can't say that I support gay people to be honest with you. At the same time, I don't oppose it. I don't mind gay people and I think its cool that you're going down to support something you care about. I don't care if gay people get married. They should be able to. But I don't feel comfortable going to march for something that I am not passionate about." She then called me an ignorant piece of self absorbed shit and told me I was a gay hating bigot. She never spoke to me again. I wasn't gay bashing, I was just using LGBT community as an example of some people who can take shit too far and create the same barrier they are trying to take down. Same as religious people, same as super feminists etc etc. Not homophobic at all. Hope that clears up any confusion. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i mean those people are shitty, I see that. but the vast majority of the community which isn't that shouldn't fall under fire because that small group of dumbasses. And from what I've read most aren't literal about it. 
    I agree. For the most part I don't have an issue with the group as a whole. Its mainly the trans side I have most issue with. Partially because, I quite honestly don't understand it. But mainly because I've only come in contact with a couple trans people and they have all been very anti straight white cis gendered people. Makes it a little hard to support your cause when you're hating on me all the time. 
    You don't understand how people can be trans-gender but understand how someone can be born feeling like an animal trapped in a human body? lol 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    KobyTeith said:
    i mean those people are shitty, I see that. but the vast majority of the community which isn't that shouldn't fall under fire because that small group of dumbasses. And from what I've read most aren't literal about it. 
    I agree. For the most part I don't have an issue with the group as a whole. Its mainly the trans side I have most issue with. Partially because, I quite honestly don't understand it. But mainly because I've only come in contact with a couple trans people and they have all been very anti straight white cis gendered people. Makes it a little hard to support your cause when you're hating on me all the time. 
    You don't understand how people can be trans-gender but understand how someone can be born feeling like an animal trapped in a human body? lol 
    Lol hell no I don't. Thats even more absurd. I was playing devil's advocate to spur conversation.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I should throw a "pussy is good food" parade and berate people for not supporting
    [-(
    Not that you'd know, but pussy is absolutely delish
    Doubt it
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    It is. Discovered that a week ago. Always thought it was gonna taste fishy and rank.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Some are. Some are not. Each one has its own flavor.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I mean, I can't imagine a girl letting me go south if the pooty ain't tame. I've never had a bad one. I love it. I wish I had a longer tongue just to get more of the sweet nectar
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Only had one bad one because she played a bunch of sports. First one ruined it doe because that shit was like arm and hammer clean 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Alright I love eatin out girls as much as the next guy but it ain't delicious let's be real.. Chocolate cake is delicious 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    No, bacon is delicious
    imageimage
    Yea bacon tastes better than pussy
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    The first giner I ate our ruined it for me because of how perfect I did not understand it was at the time. I just thought it was awesome so they must all be pretty good. Nah. Nah. I haven't encountered anything bad...just nothing remotely close. 
    image Photobucket
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea bacon tastes better than pussy
    If I was offered a mouth full of bacon, or a mouthful of pussy, I am likely going to take the pussy.
    Depends on who's pussy lol
    bacon > anything you can put in your mouth
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    If someone is offering it to me, pussy. I can go to the store and get bacon if I damn well wantt to. 
    image Photobucket
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2014

Depends on who's pussy lol
    I'd say it really greatly depends on the expiration date of both the pussy and the bacon.