Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

Sedona looks really nice 

I've been to Palm Springs before...isn't that full of rich retirees too?

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

yeah, sedona is just a lot more expensive for the most part. palm gets better bud tho.

I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

Sedona was on fire last time I was in AZ

Stayed in a Holiday Inn once around that area....I think it was in 29 Palms

Did a mean as shit and blocked the toilet just after we had checked in 

Water was coming up more and more every time I flushed the bog, until the water and my shit was up to the rim and threatened to go onto the floor

I phoned down to reception thinking they would get us to move rooms.

The young chick apologised and said the janitor/cleaner had gone home for the day but she offered to give me a plunger to fix it

The bog was too full for the plunger to work so I had to use a little plastic cup (the ones they give you in the hotel bathroom for drinking water or putting your tooth brush in) to scoop the water and my shit (which had broken up nicely by now) into the bath next to the shitter.

It took me ages but I finally got the water level right down so I could plunge and flush the toilet properly 

True story

It was a seriously huge dump

yeah that was a shitty time. flag got smoked out too. hope the assholes that caused it get their jaws stolen.

29 palms is basically buttfuck nowhere lol. I dig places like that though. nothing like desert solidarity. unless you run out of gas or are targeted for a robbery.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

yeah we were doing a road trip back from Vegas to San Diego....we stopped in at/drive thru some random little places 

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

that's unfortunate but it's so funny to me. I didn't even think people still siphoned gas. =))

BradPitt said:

that's unfortunate but it's so funny to me. I didn't even think people still siphoned gas. =))

FUCKIN NEITHER DID I

we started the car and it 'binged'. we looked at each other and we're like "yeah this had a half tank. I get out and the gas door is open. hope whoever did that swallowed it.

Gnomez said:

yeah we were doing a road trip back from Vegas to San Diego....we stopped in at/drive thru some random little places 

did you check out joshua tree national park? dope place

No I don't recall that we did.

Saw some Joshua tree though

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Gnomez said:

Stayed in a Holiday Inn once around that area....I think it was in 29 Palms

Did a mean as shit and blocked the toilet just after we had checked in 

Water was coming up more and more every time I flushed the bog, until the water and my shit was up to the rim and threatened to go onto the floor

I phoned down to reception thinking they would get us to move rooms.

The young chick apologised and said the janitor/cleaner had gone home for the day but she offered to give me a plunger to fix it

The bog was too full for the plunger to work so I had to use a little plastic cup (the ones they give you in the hotel bathroom for drinking water or putting your tooth brush in) to scoop the water and my shit (which had broken up nicely by now) into the bath next to the shitter.

It took me ages but I finally got the water level right down so I could plunge and flush the toilet properly 

True story

It was a seriously huge dump

=))

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers

I have no idea who anyone is on here anymore.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    monicaa said:

I have no idea who anyone is on here anymore.

Hello me..meet the real me

Wow.....6.0 shake in napa

All that wine :'(

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Been with this construction company for almost 4 months, and we're finally getting our first out of town job. Leaving for Port Charlotte in a couple hours, won't be back till Friday. Making that extra $$ for travel and the hotel. Pretty excited, honestly. 

inb4lists