Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

Why does it matter if they are from your school? Even if you dont want to start a permanent relationship you still gotta get some experience under your belt with girls and relationships in general. 

Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited June 2014

I don't want to date girls from my school because, like I said, I know it would be a waste of time and money. For one thing, I don't know any girls there very well. I'm definitely not friends with any of them enough to want to date them. I also just don't really have an attraction to anyone there. 

The biggest part is that I know we will have to break up in two or less years when we graduate. If we make it that far. I want to go back home, and try and find work in Chicago before I look elsewhere. Who know's where she would want to go? Stay in Nashville? Go back to her home? Go somewhere else? Like I said, its not worth putting in the time, money, or effort when I know it will be a waste. 

Also, one major reason I asked this girl is we already had history, talk basically every day, and already hang out a lot. I'm honestly not up to starting 100% new again. No interest.  

Do You Like Hurting Other People?

Sack up buttercup. Its the same as anything else. First time you pick up a guitar, your gonna suck at it. Its seems dum and poitless and hard but the more you work at it the better you get at it. Who cares if it works out down the road? You can't be afraid to try and get out there with girls because you might move a few years down the road. Planning to get out and start living a real life a few years down the road is absurd. It really seems like you have a big fear of rejection but you can't let it hold you back man. You have to date a few crazy hitches to really appreciate when you find yourself a good woman. Otherwise, when you meet her, your still gonna be awkward as fuck and uncomfortable with yourself... And people dont view thatas good dating material.

Then I guess Im not good dating material.

Well duh. As hard as it may be to believe, an extensive knowledge of all things Power Rangers and Harry Potter may not be what girls are looking for.

But at least we are working on it.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

I haven't asked a bitch out to a date or dinner since middle school. Now it's just come thru and she know wassup. We either getting high, fucking, or both.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

haha I ask girls out on dates all the time cuz I have more than a 14 yr old maturity level.. I pay like a decent dude as well .. That's why I steal all the youngins from losers like Erik lol girls like that stuff

Also mc sometimes girls just aren't going to like you no matter how confident or suave you are, it happens a lot .. The only thing you can do is try again or die alone , either way lol

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod

Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex. 

SATAN said:

Seeing Erik and MC discussing women is kinda like watching my kids trying to figure out how to work the PS3 without being able to read

You don't need to read to work a PS3. :-? 

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Bonnaroo is almost here ^:)^. Wednesday :!! 

image Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

@kys whats with the primus pic =))

I love winning with women
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy

=))  ed did it and iv been to lazy to change it 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

@gregtheshowerdemon is your faggot ass going to be at meshuggah saturday? i want to blow crack smoke in your face after you hit the ground.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

Legendary thrash metal act Exodus have announced a major lineup change. The band is parting ways with vocalist Rob Dukes and welcoming back its classic frontman Steve ‘Zetro’ Souza.

Dukes had been the vocalist of Exodus since replacing Souza in 2005, and the band released three new studio albums with Dukes as their frontman.

Souza, meanwhile, is now entering his third stint with the thrash veterans, having previously fronted the band from 1986-1993 and 2002-2004.

In a statement, Exodus guitarist Gary Holt says, “As a band, we all had to make a very difficult choice to part ways with Rob Dukes. We have nothing but love and admiration for him and the deepest gratitude for the hard work he has put in and the great work on some killer records. But at this time, Tom, Lee, Jack and myself thought a change was necessary and the unanimous choice going forward was to welcome back Steve Souza to the fold!”

Souza adds, “I spent a great part of my life with Exodus, that blood flows through me, even not being in the band for the past 10 years, you can’t erase that chemistry. I’m very excited!”

Back in March, Exodus had announced they had begun recording their 11th studio album, along with sharing a picture of a few members of the band (not including Dukes) in the studio. The band is currently managed by the new venture Breaking Bands LLC, which co-run by Testament’s Chuck Billy.

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Souza \m/

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Went with a friend to see Edge Of Tomorrow, watched a whole 10 minutes of the movie before we had to leave.

Meh. 
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

thats your dumbass fault for paying for that awful movie :|

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

I have hella band stickers and no where to stick them...