Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers

=)) I just don't like Mustangs. The people that drive them around here are fuckin queers.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Gary got mad as fuck. =))

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

Mustangs are awesome

I hate peoplewho drive beamers

85 percent chance of douchebag

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2014

Back in High School where I used to live, everybody and their fuckin brother got a Mustang when they turned 16. There was this one group of extra cool kids who called themselves the Mustang Gang that went around throwin shit out of their cars at 8th graders and freshman. Your kid might not be a douchebag yet, but give it a couple months. Mustangs change people.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy

I hate drug dealers that have nice BMW's...bitch get a Prius and stay out of prison 

fuck Todd is blowing up my phone he's so irate today =))

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

We signed the papers today...Pick that bitch up tomorrow..He was nervous as fuck...Kid is off to a great start in life..proud of him...Hope he knows I'm borrowing that bitch sometime

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

It's a nice car but idk just handing over a dream car to a kid that never even had to earn it. What message is that giving off?

Personally I'd never do that for my kid but who knows some kids can handle it and some can't .. Idk your kid personally 

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

Back in High School where I used to live, everybody and their fuckin brother got a Mustang when they turned 16. There was this one group of extra cool kids who called themselves the Mustang Gang that went around throwin shit out of their cars at 8th graders and freshman. Your kid might not be a douchebag yet, but give it a couple months. Mustangs change people.

Not this son..maybe my youngest because he is just like me but my oldest is beyond his years...Really mature for 19...No bullshit...I have never had to raise my voice at him or anything. Perfect child...Kid is going places I only dreamed of going

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

Jammed with some dudes today. Nothing out of the ordinary or that special, just 4 chord verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/verse/chorus kinda alt rock stuff. I'm just going with it because I figure I should get some experience playing with people and the music isn't bad. it was fun. 

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rex420 said:

Yup

It was my gams song to her kids

My life was very complicated...but I lived with her for most of my 26 years...that's the song we played in her room when she passed...I know she's gone but it's so hard to believe it...so many days I would sit in my room and play video games while she watched  court tv.....I would give anything to spend an afternoon and ask her all the questions I didn't....thank god during the Casey Anthony trial I convinced her the hate Nancy grace....it's probably my greatest accomplishment =))

Sorry to hear about her passing man. 

Jammed with some dudes today. Nothing out of the ordinary or that special, just 4 chord verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/verse/chorus kinda alt rock stuff. I'm just going with it because I figure I should get some experience playing with people and the music isn't bad. it was fun. 

As long as you're having fun, it doesn't matter. We finally found a fucking drummer today and it was awesome jamming some shit. Lot fun even though we spent a full hour just bullshitting random riffs lol 

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Not that Washington =))

inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

I have never seen so many flashers during a single set than for Zombie tonight.
    inb4lists
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    So for some reason I'm lying awake in bed, and I realized I don't remember when the last time I saw or talked to my dad was before he died. It seems like that should really be something that I should remember, but I can't. Fuck.

how longs it been? I don't really remember the last time I talked to my grandma was while she was coherent....she had gotten pretty sick even before going to the hospital and all 33 days she was in the hospital she was pretty much not conscious. But yeah I was trying to remember the last time we talked last night and I couldn't remember 

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

It was back in 2005 when I was 10, and he was MIA for 3-4 years prior to that. But we'd talk on the phone regularly. 

My head was just in full circus mode until 5am last night.

Went through a similar thing before my Grandpa passed. Hadn't seen em in like six years before hand because he lived in Jordan. Came for a visit and a week later gone. I don't think we had a full 10 mins of conversation during that visit. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

Was wondering why this girl in my acting class started fucking with me again. Found out she broke up with her boyfriend. Made sense although that didn't stop her the first time..