Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nah she was cool. She was trying to save the marriage and put up with a lot of shit. He was a cokehead with a lot of problems.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    did you get it in with her later?
    Nah shes one of my wifes best friends. :(

would like to tho B-)
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bummed out. The girl who I met last September and have been dating since November just told me she has to go back up to her college for a year to take classes. She's been taking online classes for about a year. The catch is her college is 5 hours away in Northern Maine from where we are now. She just spoke with her financial advisor and told her her credits wouldn't transfer right or something to colleges closer to here. Also, she already as two potential jobs and her moms side of the family waiting for her up there when this happens.

For the past few weeks we were looking into getting an apartment here in NH. Now she asked me if I would consider moving to Maine with her for that year. I don't really have anything major holding me here job wise but i've got all my family, friends and my dog here. My dog has been bounced around so much I don't think I could move him again or take him away from my grandparents as the absolutely love him. They've also shelled out some major money that I didn't have when my dog had back issues.

I just don't want to hold her back from going to school and trying to make a better life for herself, but at that same time I don't want to lose her. I know meeting a girl in September and only been dating since November might seem crazy to make a potential move like this, but to say we hit it off strong is an understatement. I guess what it ultimately boils down to is, do I want to leave my friends, family and dog behind for a year to be with her?

inb4ky.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I can enjoy and appreciate most Zeppelin, but Black Dog and Rock and Roll don't do anything for me and never really have. They are the most overrated Zeppelin songs imo.
    all of led zep IV is oversaturated
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

Bummed out. The girl who I met last September and have been dating since November just told me she has to go back up to her college for a year to take classes. She's been taking online classes for about a year. The catch is her college is 5 hours away in Northern Maine from where we are now. She just spoke with her financial advisor and told her her credits wouldn't transfer right or something to colleges closer to here. Also, she already as two potential jobs and her moms side of the family waiting for her up there when this happens.

For the past few weeks we were looking into getting an apartment here in NH. Now she asked me if I would consider moving to Maine with her for that year. I don't really have anything major holding me here job wise but i've got all my family, friends and my dog here. My dog has been bounced around so much I don't think I could move him again or take him away from my grandparents as the absolutely love him. They've also shelled out some major money that I didn't have when my dog had back issues.

I just don't want to hold her back from going to school and trying to make a better life for herself, but at that same time I don't want to lose her. I know meeting a girl in September and only been dating since November might seem crazy to make a potential move like this, but to say we hit it off strong is an understatement. I guess what it ultimately boils down to is, do I want to leave my friends, family and dog behind for a year to be with her?

inb4ky.

Dont do it. While you might like this girl, it sounds like youre the one doing all the sacrificing. And chances are she isn't the one. Chances are you'll break up eventually. So its up to you to dictate what situation you are in when that happens. Will you be at home wit your friends and family, or will you be miles away stuck with a lease with the girl that you just ended a relationship with?

Also ky
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    What do you have to lose? If it doesn't work out just move back
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:

What do you have to lose? If it doesn't work out just move back

Lease...
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I didn't see where they said they got an apartment
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    just get the apt in her name

but seeing a pic of this girl would definitely help in my appraisal :-?
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah we would definitely have to get an apartment if we moved up there.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Way too soon to move in together.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I got recognized by a twitter personality last night because my snapchat game. It was pretty cool.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Watching videos from Trivium from 13 years ago, back when they were a local band. Back before they started to suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjl_uEEwKs
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Yeah I made that mistake of moving in with a girl too fast....never again
  • The_Iron_SheikThe_Iron_Sheik Posts: 32 salt miner
    Miley Cyrus best actress in the Movie Sushi Tits
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Tinder 2cents.

My friend hooks up with girls online like it's a sport and has all kinds of trouble with tinder. I suck at talking to chicks online but I already got with one on tinder. Met up with another but she was 18 and had the maturity of 14 year old. At first I thought "Damn am I just old or not cool? But nah my buddy confirmed it.

I'd be a lot better at it I'd I had determination. Combined with okcupids tinder spinoff I have about 20 girls matched that I haven't said a word to. A solid 15 that I started a conversation with bit didn't keep up. Like I said "Hey what's up?" Or something and when they replied I didn't follow up. Then a handful I kind of talk to once in awhile for no fucking reason because I'm pretty sure sending two messages every 5 days isn't going to get me anywhere.

I just don't know how you can be glued to your phone talking to jawns all day like my friend. All he fucking does.
    image Photobucket
    edited February 2014
    All those numbers are real girls and not the fake accounts. However I follow the always swipe right and work from there method which means a few of them look like freight trains. I've never had a dime message me first. Hell I've had like 3 dimes like me period. Bigger girls tend to message first though.
    image Photobucket
    The entire reason I opened this thread though, first day in the meat department. Holy shit. Skewering chickens is the most not okay job for an immature person to do. YOU FUCKING FINGER THE THING. DEAD ON. Two fingers in and cup up, and if you're having trouble getting it through, you have to work it. Jesus goddamn I be I got a chicken off.
    image Photobucket