Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cot damn. Possibly worse than Chiraq. =))
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,662 master of ceremonies
    SATAN said:

>went to little caesars to get a pizza
    >people working the register get in a fight
    >some asshole comes in brandishing a gun
    >everybody gets scared
    >chaos ensues
    >dude comes out of the back and asks who ordered the 3 meat
    >raise my hand
    >gives me the pizza
    >chaos continues
    >walk out without paying
    > @-)

Fucking robin hooded little ceasers =))
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    But definitely not worse the Detroit lol
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    one of my chocolate fuck-buddies is from detroit and she says otherwise
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I remember talking to Nola about this haha. Atlanta ghetto sets the bar for ghetto doesn't it? Regardless based off size I'm sure it blows Detroit out the water.
    image Photobucket
    it's grimey from end to end around here right now. the economy is bad everywhere, but with the trap culture being exploited the way it is you got even the rich snow bunnies from the sticks talking shit and shaking some ass. it was kinda fun about 6-8 years ago but it's kinda turned the whole city into a mess of ghetto delusion. everybody wants to be a thug, and nobody is around to either tell them they're wrong nor that being a thug is stupid. kids don't realize that by aspiring to be gully, you tend to become gully. the city is a reflection of that
    Um Detroit literally has signs that say enter at your own risk in parts of the city...it's getting better but it's a mess still
    so does atlanta. one of them is right down the road from me

your point?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Only been to Atlanta three or four times and the last couple of times were trips to the Masquerade. City definitely reminds me of Detroit overall. Eerily similar.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    i kinda like it because it's good camouflage when you live like i do. i never have to worry about cops getting hip to me selling weed because there's always so much worse shit going on around me. i gotta dip out soon though because that bullshit is starting to rub off on my son negatively and i can't have that
    I can't imagine living in that area would be good for raising kids, nope.
    we're home-schooling my son for now until i figure out what i'm gonna do, but the neighborhood kids are terrible and it's awkward telling them he can't play with them because he wants to so bad. one of them came over sunday. got methheads for parents. he hasn't been around in months, so i asked where he'd been and he told me that his parents lost custody of him and he had to go live with relatives. all the kids around here are kinda in and out like that. i'm fairly certain that i'm the only person on my street with a job. and it's a long street
    Yeah I'm sure Atlanta is pretty bad...don't feel safe either place at night
    Ugh. Any ideas where you'd like to go?
    i've actually pondered going out to alabama to a town called piedmont thats near lea. my grandfather owns a bunch of properties out there that he can't maintain anymore because of his age. i just fuckin' hate alabama and my grandfather is a tough nut to crack, so it's on the back burner while i try to figure out if i can move to either colorado or washington to suit my lifestyle a little better
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    >roommate has friends over

Better put on the headphones...
    edited February 2014
    SATAN said:

i've actually pondered going out to alabama to a town called piedmont thats near lea. my grandfather owns a bunch of properties out there that he can't maintain anymore because of his age. i just fuckin' hate alabama and my grandfather is a tough nut to crack, so it's on the back burner while i try to figure out if i can move to either colorado or washington to suit my lifestyle a little better

Don't you have a warrant in Alabama or something? lol. And yeah, that would be just down the highway from where she goes to college. It's a pretty state to be sure though. I definitely took a liking to it when I was there. Good luck.
    my warrant should've expired by now :-?

if i moved out there, i'd just buy myself out of it anyway. i just got $8k from my tax returns <:-P