Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

I can't tell if you guys are trolling Erik or not

Keepin it 100: it's graveyard shift making $7 an hour...who gives a fuck?

=D>

But it's $8.25 btw lmao. Minimum wage is higher in Illinois.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    edited December 2013

0. Erik started crying about his FIRST job like 2 weeks after he started. With how much shit he gives everyone else about not working hard when he cant even do a simple donut job without wanting to smoke or drink. Fuck that.

Lmao stay irate you crusty ass little bitch. I never bitched about the JOB, I bitched about one of my bitch ass bosses, dude's a dick head. I never once bitched about the actual job.

And it's not that I can't do the shift without being fucked up, it's that it's mindnumbingly boring otherwise, so I might as well. Like Satan just said, it's the graveyard shift for a minimum wage job, why you mad? I put my hours in. Gonna be an 80 hour check, while still making music every night, doing schoolwork, and going to the gym and killing shit. All while getting fucked up how and whenever the fuck I want to. So don't talk shit about my work ethic nephew. Keep crying and keep riding.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited December 2013
    I guess I'd feel the same if Erik were complaining about how long he was having to stay in a studio to get a beat right or something. When you work graveyard for peanuts at a job with no future attached, they deserve you to be drunk or high while working. It's kinda a fair trade
    They work us for slave wages im gonna give you a slaves effort.
    Absolutely horse shit ofithey think we can survive on 7.25 an hour. End your fucking exsistent government. Fuck you take half of it.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    SATAN said:

I guess I'd feel the same if Erik were complaining about how long he was having to stay in a studio to get a beat right or something. When you work graveyard for peanuts at a job with no future attached, they deserve you to be drunk or high while working. It's kinda a fair trade

If you're an entitled douchebag maybe 8-|

And you must not pay attention, because Erik has essentially done exactly what you described.

Absolutely horse shit ofithey think we can survive on 7.25 an hour. End your fucking exsistent government. Fuck you take half of it.

You live at home :|
    For 3 months of the year 8-|
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

Slaves worked pretty damn hard tho
    I also forgot no one else in the state made 7.25. Shits a joke.
    NolaMetal said:

Slaves worked pretty damn hard tho
    But they were black so it about evens out :-??

SATAN said:

And you must not pay attention, because Erik has essentially done exactly what you described.
    Lmao humor me. When? I don't complain about music other than being frustrated 'cause I can't come up wit shit.

For the only one living in a legal state, jake sure does complain a lot :-??
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2013
    you complain about metalheads and certain hip hop artists sometimes too. that's about it
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

SATAN said:

I missed that then

But if I were a manager of a 24 hour fast food spot and I left an 18 year old in charge all night, I'd be more surprised if they weren't getting fucked up. Hell, half the places around here you're lucky if someone's even at the window past 1

SATAN said:

Lmao humor me. When? I don't complain about music other than being frustrated 'cause I can't come up wit shit.

Dude like a few months ago you were saying that you working out and writing music was harder work than anything anyone else on the forum does.

you complain about metalheads and certain hip hop artists sometimes too. that's about it

What facefuck?

For the only one living in a legal state, jake sure does complain a lot :-??

Luckily you live in a state where gay marriage in legal, because you're being a huge faggot.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Holy hell, The Body was LOUD. Also, two drummers