Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "Chimaira Christmas 11 2nd support act to be announced this week. We also picked out the songs for the set. it's going to be a long night. :)"

This gives me a happy
    I was going to go last year. I had got free tickets to it but it was cold, snowy, and no one wanted to go with me to Cleveland. So yup..didn't do
    imageimage
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    What book was it? I was supposed to have one of my poems published freshman year of college but I turned it down.
    Its called something like "A Celebration of Poets"...its just a high school poetry compilation book. Not too big of a deal.

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    What book was it? I was supposed to have one of my poems published freshman year of college but I turned it down.
    Its called something like "A Celebration of Poets"...its just a high school poetry compilation book. Not too big of a deal.

Still, that's damn awesome. Keep that shit.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    I plan on it. :) I'm majoring in English, and I hope to write a little on the side as a hobby type deal.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited December 2010
    i was actually a decent writer back in the day when i put my mind to it. i had 3 poems and a short story accepted into my high school literary publication
    I plan on it. :) I'm majoring in English, and I hope to write a little on the side as a hobby type deal.
    What do you want to do with an English degree? I used to be an English major. I have my AA in English.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I would like to go to chimaira Christmas. : ( you never called me Leah... I would have gone
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I didn't know <_>
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    :-W
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    What do you want to do with an English degree? I used to be an English major. I have my AA in English.
    I guess I should've said English education. I'm going to teach. I'm getting my Masters so that I can do either high school or early college.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I guess I should've said English education. I'm going to teach. I'm getting my Masters so that I can do either high school or early college.

only a masochist would want to teach high school
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Just got done watching Brokeback Mountain for the first time in quite awhile.........such a friggin good movie, but so sad.

Good luck. :D I'm Comparative Literature now. I'm considering going on to the PhD level, so I can teach college. English in college is so much fun for English majors.
    edited December 2010

only a masochist would want to teach high school
    Shhh! Don't tell everyone here stuff like that!! That part of my life is private.
    -__-
    Haha. :)
    I'm so ready for college English. :)
    College English is awesome. This semester I took Literature of the Apocalypse. How awesome is that? Next semester, I'm starting my CompLit classes, so I'm taking Dante, Literature of Sex, and Europe: Film, Art, & Music.
    Holy shit. I need to go wherever you go. O.o I'm pretty sure that the college I'm attending doesn't have literature of the apocalypse.
    Hah. I go to Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ. This was the first semester they offered the Apocalypse course. It was an experimental course taught experimentally, and it was fucking awesome.
    Very fucking awesome. My entire tuition, housing, and meals are being paid for at Jacksonville State University here in Alabama, and I'm applying for the book scholarship. And, the school specializes in Education, so that's pretty much where I'm headed.
    Very very awesome. Definitely get you're books paid for. Paying for books is a bitch. I'm not going for teaching, but RU has a very strong teaching program.