Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gary said:

Bunch of morons running our country. Pathetic..Time for a coup

King of irony. =))
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip

Forgot to post this.

Yesterday my cousin in korea posted on fb that since the govt shut down no troops can come home. She literally watched the troops unboard after sitting in the plane for like 30 minutes. Abdolutely fucking disgusting.

Yea my husband said that the people that were supposed to get out of the ARMY can't leave until this shit gets fixed. They better fix this shit asap!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Fucking retarded.
    Is it just me or are bitches simply just NOT funny? Wit the very rare exception here and there of course. Matter fact, I can't even think of any situation where a female had me laughing my ass off and seriously losing it. Best I've gotten is a genuine chuckle, but most the time it's forced "HA"s and shit.

Really just thinking out loud here, but it just hit me.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    You're just hanging around girls that simply aren't funny then.

Anecdotal evidence :-q
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I know some girls who can have me in stitches. Texas women \m/
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Hinder sucks but I do like their song "hey ho"

:-??
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yo so what the fuck is Silk Road and why was it shut down?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer

Is it just me or are bitches simply just NOT funny? Wit the very rare exception here and there of course. Matter fact, I can't even think of any situation where a female had me laughing my ass off and seriously losing it. Best I've gotten is a genuine chuckle, but most the time it's forced "HA"s and shit.

Female comedians bore me to tears 99% of the time.
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy

Internet black market
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

e-black market o drugs
    I love winning with women
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

Huge black market on the internet mainly used to pay drugs. Not just weed and shit, but like heroin too. People used a currency called Bitcoins that can only be used on the web. Obviously it's highly illegal and the government shut it down once they were able to get some info on the guy who ran the website, tracked him down, have him detained and have him on tons of charges and shut down the site.
    RAZOR said:

Yea see that too. When taking the conversation away from "regular" females, even the ones who are paid to be funny as comedians...ain't even funny. I really don't know exactly what it is. Like they're funny when it's shit like that bitch twerking and setting herself on fire ie; being stupid bitches. =))

Huge black market on the internet mainly used to pay drugs. Not just weed and shit, but like heroin too. People used a currency called Bitcoins that can only be used on the web. Obviously it's highly illegal and the government shut it down once they were able to get some info on the guy who ran the website, tracked him down, have him detained and have him on tons of charges and shut down the site.

Cot damn so some Darknet type shit essentially? How would that even work as far as shipping and delivery?
    yeah man some #darkmyspace type shit. I have no clue for that. Might be a lot of meeting up with peeps. Or just really cleverly hidden.
    Try read a fucking news article.
    http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&btnmeta_news_search=1&q=silk+road&oq=silk+road&gs_l=news-cc.12..43j43i53.12728.15692.0.17391.9.5.0.4.4.0.352.352.3-1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.ecVQfjqdCsA

I'm not even trying to be cunty, but there is a lot to the story, and if you want more than the Twitter version of the story, then its way easier for you to spend 10 minutes looking into it than for someone to try and type up and explain all the details.
    It was a tor site (network?) that used bit coin for paying for anything from drugs, prostitutes, guns or even hitmen, and it has been known about by the mainstream media for a few years now, but it took until today for the feds to shut it down due to the security measures put in place.
    Yeah, one of the charges they're putting on the guy who ran the site was that he tried to hire a hitman. Apparently this dude was threatening to leak a bunch of info about the site like user info so the dude was gonna put a hit on him. That's when it all went to shit.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    RAZOR said:

Was going to say this exact same thing. Most of them try to play on the fact that they are a woman, then the rest do it similarly, but try to cater to women. Off the top of my head I know Wanda Sykes makes me laugh my ass off. That's about it.
    image Photobucket