Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can guarantee my opinion is valued far more than yours as far as this forum is concerned. 'Cause mine comes from someone who actually has more than half of a brain cell.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2013
    lol @ people without kids giving parenting opinions :))

anyway, i'm pro-spanking. if your kids know you'll spank, you'll never have to.
    I don't see how that matters. I know what worked on me and I know what's worked wit other kids within the family. And I've seen what kids who have soft ass parents turn out like. I don't need my own kid(s) to realize that and give my input.
    But you truly have no idea how'd you parent until you ARE a parent..
    Except I do. My kid WOULD be hit. My kid WOULD be yelled at. No question about it.

But I ain't ever having a (planned) kid.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    briangriffinuntillyouhaveachild.wav
    I love winning with women
    monicaa said:

But you truly have no idea how'd you parent until you ARE a parent..

I mean, would you (personally) say that your opinion has changed drastically of handling situations from shortly before you were a parent until now?
    Yes. Lol. And its hard when you are parenting with someone who has different views.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I have no reason to hit/spank/abuse my kids..Maybe if they gave me a reason to for instance take my car without permission and crash it or something like that but kids don't give me a reason..then again my daughter does have a mouth that in some houses she would get the shit knocked out of her but I notice when I take her to her room and talk to her I get the results I am looking for without beating on her.You wanna hit your kids..go ahead..hit them they are yours..who am I to tell you not to beat your precious children

I can guarantee my opinion is valued far more than yours as far as this forum is concerned. 'Cause mine comes from someone who actually has more than half of a brain cell.

sure stoner..I'm sure your decisions are far better than mine

It's pretty much like this..whatever works in your house..different strokes for different folks..but people who whack the shit out of their kid in public like Satan stated makes you think..wow..wtf goes on when no one is looking and that is sad..very sad..breaks my heart because they are too small and too scared to do anything..the person that gave them life and is supposed to care for them hurts them because the wrote on a calendar or wanted an ice cream and if you think that is ok then maybe you need to drink some of your famous bleach and grow up and get a clue.
    monicaa said:

Yes. Lol. And its hard when you are parenting with someone who has different views.

isnt that why people date before they marry? :))
    Gary said:

sure stoner..I'm sure your decisions are far better than mine

LMAO STONER?

How fucking stupid are you? I haven't smoked in over 2 months.
    =)) Fucking jackass ahahaha. =))
    Also, your "WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WIT YOUR LIFE? TRYNA GET A JOB?" has to be the worst "insult" in the history of these fucking forums.

So you've never tried to get a job?

You WOKE UP IN A NEW 18 WHEELER?

=))

duh, thats where he was born.

ZING!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    There aren't any credible studies that show spanking or any kind of hitting keep more kids away from deviant behavior than other forms of punishment.

Yall are putting way too much emphasis on personal experiences and not looking at the big picture here.

Did spanking help your individual upbringing? Sure, I wouldn't doubt it, but the research that has been done shows no correlation between physical punishment and a lower chance of devient behavior. I care more for statistical facts than I do about a few personal experiences.

inb4yourenotaparent
    cup said:

duh, thats where he was born.

ZING!
    Said the guy who was dumped by Bianca

zing

I dumped her :|
    yea we know..you made sure you made it everyones biz on here..weed..parents..stalking..blah blah blah