Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    One time this dude fucking screamed at his kid on the top of his lungs in a store AND I MEAN SCREAMED LOUD...scared the shit out of the kid and me...Kid wanted an ice cream..a fucking ice cream and the guy freaks out and I hate myself for not saying something..felt horrible for the kid
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I guess it might be a location issue. obviously there are a ton more black people in atlanta than phoenix, so maybe thats why its more noticeable. but at the same time that poses an interesting thought... perhaps races who are in the majority also feel more comfortable acting out? most of the population of phoenix, or at least the ones coming into my store are either whitey white malibu families or que?-core mexicans. those blacks are in line pretty damn well tbh.
    I love winning with women
    I just can't understand how someone can slap the shit out of their own child. White Black Spanish...if someone else hit your child what would you do? You would fucking rip their head off so why would you/they do it? Makes no sense..There are other ways..you catch more flies with honey
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gary said:

One time this dude fucking screamed at his kid on the top of his lungs in a store AND I MEAN SCREAMED LOUD...scared the shit out of the kid and me...Kid wanted an ice cream..a fucking ice cream and the guy freaks out and I hate myself for not saying something..felt horrible for the kid

You are the worst kind of parent and I can only imagine how bad your kids are. Even yelling is too extreme for you? They're fucking kids, they need discipline.

You're the type of nigga that puts his kid in the corner for timeout for 5 minutes. 8-|

Gary said:

I just can't understand how someone can slap the shit out of their own child. White Black Spanish...if someone else hit your child what would you do? You would fucking rip their head off so why would you/they do it? Makes no sense..There are other ways..you catch more flies with honey

You're fucking stupid. It's called tough love. My cousin used to beat my ass too when I acted up, but at the same time said "If anyone fucks wit you or touches you at school let me know and I'll beat their ass.". It's not a hard concept to understand. I never grew to hate anyone who hit or yelled at me for discipline.
    Fuck you Erik..you don't have to worry bout kids because you can't get your dick deep enough to make them..my kids have never been in 1 of your queer timeouts..they stay up as late as they want..do what they want but they do something else.They listen because they respect me for all that I do for them. I don't need to yell..I got it like that..I'm a great parent..Alot of people could learn from me...fucking A
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,611 spicy boy
    It's not my job to tell someone how to e a parent but hitting your not even 2 year old for crying is redic

It's not my job to tell someone how to e a parent but hitting your not even 2 year old for crying is redic

I didn't know you were talking about a fucking infant Johnny. :-|
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    You can either calm down
    Or I can pop you in the mouth again
    edited September 2013
    Know what I did today Erik..Woke up and got my daughter on the bus..went food shopping and picked up a game for myself..came home..helped wife put food away..cooked breakfast...took my sone to pre k..came home and fucked the shit out of my wife..picked up son from pre k..got daughter off bus..played basketball and baseball with him..shot some bb guns with him..helped with dinner and now he is crashed out.What did you do today? Think about getting a job? Went out in the town and lifted up random things? Told 28 people to drink bleach? Smoked a pack of cigs? Drank 47 "pops" queer..it's soda. I out produce you in the first 75 minutes of my day. You can't hold no candle to this ass jr. BTW..I can bench a hell of alot more than you..OH can't forget how you want to Taco Bell and got a free burrito and now you're in love.
    All I got out of this is you shot BB guns wit a child that's in Pre-K.

K.

POTY :-bd
    Oh, and if you weren't such a retard, you'd know I been tobacco and nicotine free for nearly 2 months now.

And did you seriously use the fact that I drink a lot of pop as an insult? =))
    whatever dude..think what you want...I'll have him shooting a 9mm by the time hes 9
    count on it..that way if someone breaks in..fuck 911..we'll call them after the prick is dead
    Great parenting. Fantastic. =D>
    Gary please kill yourself. You're so fucking braindead it hurts.

>Iza great parent
    >Gives lecture
    >Has his 3-4 year old son shooting BB guns.
    >K

Lemme use an appropriate past Jay quote:

*Face to oncoming train slam.*
    :-h
    your opinion matters to no one..your a 18 year old kid who shoots his nut too fast