Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Toledo is ranked 4th in sex trade in the US. Crazy as hell...Here's something that just happened over the weekend.

This girl and her mom were at the mall when she told her mom that she had to go to the restroom. 15 minutes went by before the mom got worried and decided to go to the bathroom. On her way she noticed this girl had the same shoes as her daughter, she was up against a wall surrounded by guys. She looked up and it took a second to realize that the girl was her daughter. She fucking flipped shit and tried to beat the hell out of the guys, they ended up running off. In the 15 minutes it took, they grabbed her in the bathroom, drugged her, and cut her hair, all they had left to do was get her outside. Luckily the mom got there early enough, and the cops were able to track down the guys before they could escape. Inside their van was 4 more girls.
    Thats insane O_O

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I still say rap is great for blasting in your car, that is if you have a great stereo system.

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I still say rap is great for blasting in your car, that is if you have a great stereo system.
    i do that all the time.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Toledo is ranked 4th in sex trade in the US. Crazy as hell...Here's something that just happened over the weekend.

This girl and her mom were at the mall when she told her mom that she had to go to the restroom. 15 minutes went by before the mom got worried and decided to go to the bathroom. On her way she noticed this girl had the same shoes as her daughter, she was up against a wall surrounded by guys. She looked up and it took a second to realize that the girl was her daughter. She fucking flipped shit and tried to beat the hell out of the guys, they ended up running off. In the 15 minutes it took, they grabbed her in the bathroom, drugged her, and cut her hair, all they had left to do was get her outside. Luckily the mom got there early enough, and the cops were able to track down the guys before they could escape. Inside their van was 4 more girls.
    Thats insane O_O

This stuff is so unfortunate...makes me sad
    Every day during band camp this kid came by blasting rap full blast on blown speakers. Every bass drum hit along with everything else sounded like a huge bassy static thud lol it was terrrrrible
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    That sounds amazing and funny.

• ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    edited December 2010
    i do that all the time.
    "Bang" by Flocka!
    Every bass drum hit along with everything else sounded like a huge bassy static thud lol it was terrrrrible
    I've been there before.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I'm kind of skeptical that that story is 100% true atm. My teacher told it to me, who was told the story by her aunt who is a police officer. She says that the mother can't say anything to the knews because she is pressing charges, and news can't dig around much or make a scene because the FBI is involved right now. So I'm just gonna wait a little bit before I believe it...but ranked fourth? It seems possible
    image Photobucket
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    did you just spell "news" wrong? <_>
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    edited December 2010
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    did you just spell "news" wrong? <_>
    He did, I think. I'm still a little befuddled by it.
    oh fuck my life..I'm trying to quadruple task right now, and it seems to have gotten the best of me
    image Photobucket
    I hate physics. *inside joke with friends*
    Inside jokes eh? Well in that case, Prince Longrod Von Hugendong IV
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    i"m hurtin
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "The majority of Metal, if not ALL metal, is about real life and about making a difference."

LOL. I don't mean this in a bad way, but I have to disagree with you bro. Real life, yes. Making a difference, no. Not many bands are positive anymore. Which isn't bad really. Just telling the brutal truth, but still. And again, "My corroted cock slides into her mangled and infected vaginal orifice.", isn't about real life. Lolz.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And who cares if Rap is degrading to women? It's true. Besides, TECHNICALLY, Eminem is very degrading to females in general in a lot of his songs. Not to be a dick, but it's true.
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    two of my best friends want to go see Ke$ha...with me..on my birthday...
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    two of my best friends want to go see Ke$ha...with me..on my birthday...
    This will determine who your true friends really are.
    I love winning with women
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    lmao...

sadly, I would go...but I'm pretty sure the show is sold out.
    Plus, the girl who really wants to see her..her birthday is seven days after mine, so I wouldn't mind going for her sake...