Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Old faces in new places. This is nice :)
    I love winning with women
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Well hello there Sam
    image Photobucket
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Jacob :]
    how are you, love?
    I can't complain. Busy as hell with school and band, but I'm enjoying myself. How are you?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • samsydsamsyd Posts: 284 salt miner
    goodgood. can't complain.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Thankfully J doesn't have to work because he's rich
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Boy is it ever monday.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Baracka Flocka Flame one hood ass nigga
    Ridin' real slow bending corners my nigga

• ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Oh shiiiiit!^^^^
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I'm tired of the muthafuckin jackin
    Sweatin my gang while I'm chillin in the shackin
    Shining tha light in my face, and for what
    Maybe it's because I kick so much butt

I kick ass, or maybe cuz I blast
    On a stupid assed nigga when I'm playin with the trigga
    Of any Uzi or an AK
    Cuz the police always got somethin stupid to say
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Toledo is ranked 4th in sex trade in the US. Crazy as hell...Here's something that just happened over the weekend.

This girl and her mom were at the mall when she told her mom that she had to go to the restroom. 15 minutes went by before the mom got worried and decided to go to the bathroom. On her way she noticed this girl had the same shoes as her daughter, she was up against a wall surrounded by guys. She looked up and it took a second to realize that the girl was her daughter. She fucking flipped shit and tried to beat the hell out of the guys, they ended up running off. In the 15 minutes it took, they grabbed her in the bathroom, drugged her, and cut her hair, all they had left to do was get her outside. Luckily the mom got there early enough, and the cops were able to track down the guys before they could escape. Inside their van was 4 more girls.
    image Photobucket
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I'm da head of da mothafuckin' state nigga
    I bring you change nigga
    What the fuck you thinkin' nigga?

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Yo Mr. Dopeman, you think you're slick, but you sold crack to my sister and now she's sick.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    rhyming nigga with nigga, Genius!!!
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'm curious how toothpaste got on the wall above our door. Hmm...
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    Julian Sweet: Eminem is the only rapper I like. All other rap is shit.
    32 minutes ago

Jason Mcisaac: noo rap is not shit some rappers rap about life and how they grew up in da hood and shit rap is far from being crap, its the only kinda music i listenin to other then that metal and hard rock is shit i cant stand that shit
    30 minutes ago

Julian Sweet:
    Some rappers rap about real life. I only know or care about one, Eminem. The majority of Metal, if not ALL metal, is about real life and about making a difference. Rap is disgusting and completely degrading to women and as far as I'm concer...ned anyone who promotes that shit deserves to be buried.

also

Use proper grammar or I'll slap you in your whore mouth.See More
    27 minutes ago

Jason Mcisaac: Yes rap is disgrading women but not all of them if you listenin to the real rap it dont talk about that, at all i dont care cuz i liek rap i have been lisenin to rap all my life and eminem was the only rap i listenin to and now i listenin to the ones you problrey never even heard of before i dont need to use proper gramer its fuckin fb like come on
    23 minutes ago

Julian Sweet: Clearly, you care since you keep commenting.
    19 minutes ago

Jason Mcisaac: NO i just want to make my point that rap isnt all bad
    18 minutes ago

Julian Sweet: Well, you failed cuz I still think rap is all bad.
    17 minutes ago

Jason Mcisaac: LMAO THAT JOKES like metal you cant understand the people its make you 100 times anger and how can you lisen to it and actally understand them its the worse kinda music ever i dont give a fuck i dont liek the music and will never like that shit ! atleast when you listenin to rap you can actally understand them
    15 minutes ago

Julian Sweet: I can understand metal just fine. You see metal is like that, so that idiots like you don't listen to it you'd just make things worse. We don't want people like you listening to metal. Your damn right metal makes me angry, it makes me realize that people in the world are suffering injustices every day and THAT makes me fucking pissed off.
    14 minutes ago

Jason Mcisaac: fuck the other people in the world i could give 2 shits about that and that why i dont listenin to it cuz it talk about useless things and rap legit talks about life and shit
    13 minutes ago

Julian Sweet: You just proved my point.

Check mate.

tsk, kids these days.
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    I know right? Who's that ignorant about rap music?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Wow that guy is really an idiot. Who cares about other people? lol. stupid stupid stupid