Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Pets Thread.

Comments

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    edited September 2010
    Erik just because you own a ball python and a red tail dosnt mean you know more about snakes than anyone on here.

can you tell me what a "Python regius" or a "Crotalus atrox" WITHOUT the use of Google, wikipedia or any other information site?

how about the proper care of a "Crotalus atrox" and whether or not it can be safely handled without the use of any protection [i.e gloves face sheild etc etc]

What kind of climates a "Crotalus atrox" and a "Python regius'' come from?

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I mean shit, even Reticulated Pythons (They get 20-30 Feet.) are only about $60-$80 as babies. They're common because of the extensive breeding Herpers have done over the years.
    I do though. I constantly research Snakes. And Python Regius is the Scientific name of the Ball Python. -_- Which are actually supposed to be called Royal Pythons. You can fuck off. Tell me the difference between Boa Constrictor Imperator, and Boa Constrictor Constrictor? What about the Boidae (Shortened to Boids) family, or Boinae sub-family. How about any snakes belonging to the Morelia Genus? What about a Python Molorus Bivittatus?
    edited September 2010
    youre avoiding the rest of my question son.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I know more about snakes then both of you and I can piss farther as well. Fact
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I hate snakes. Growing up in the boonies like I did you would see snakes almost daily.

I became a pretty good shot with the BB gun thanks to years of target shooting with snakes.

:o)
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    Come on erik answer the rest...

dont use google or wiki this time <_>
    I'll admit I had to Google the second part, it's a Rattlesnake, but I don't really read about Venomous Snakes. The only one I've really researched as far as Venomous go, is the Gaboon Viper.
    What type of rattler?

Eastern diamond Back
    Western Diamond back

you gotta be more specific.

In all honesty man im just busting your undeveloped balls.

I think its cool as fuck you have some snakes and plan on getting more. i used to be like that...

i used to have a 3ft long Ball Python, a 4ft black and ivory banded king snake

i also had a small corn snake when i was like 5 years old.

im fascinated by Snakes...well Reptiles in general. I wish my current living situation would allow me to have my snakes, or i wouldnt have had to get rid of my King and Python...but shit happens i guess.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I know more about snakes then both of you and I can piss farther as well. Fact
    No fucking way. I know everything there is about snakes. Can you tell me, on average, how much python shit weighs? Can you? Without googling?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    erik, kill yourself.
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    erik, kill yourself.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    erik, kill yourself.
    Oh, you mean like the multiple times you've tried it?

BTW, Thanks Lance. It's odd seeing you defending me though...you've told me to kill myself multiple times before...Lolz.
    why would i ever try that?
    i have too much to live for
    when are you gonna stop making up random stories?
    imageimage
    why would i ever try that?
    i have too much to live for
    when are you gonna stop making up random stories?

Oh, you mean sitting in your room all day, like you told me? These aren't random stories and you damn well know it, you've told me all of this before.
    i do sit in my room all day, at least i did in the summer, theres no question, but killing myself?
    lets not get over dramatic here
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2010
    It's so cold in my school, that I woke up in language and had a sore throat

Edit: Wrong thread.
    image Photobucket
    OK, Mrs. "I cut myself, make myself throw up, have mental breakdowns, sit in my room all day, I'm mentally depressed, and need medication, all because of Jamie.".
    OK, Mrs. "I cut myself, make myself throw up, have mental breakdowns, sit in my room all day, I'm mentally depressed, and need medication, all because of Jamie.".
    i need my anti depressants because my sister got killed.
    i didnt know it was because of jamie. this is news to me.
    the only thing true in there is i sat in my room all day, thats it soo...
    imageimage