Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Does make me nostalgic for the old days though... 

I miss 2010-2013 MU. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Give him a break. Old man Jay can’t swing the hammer like he used to. Gotta stretch out first, might pull something. Shit takes time to get warmed up. Plus the hammer was all dusty from sitting so you gotta clean that up first. It’s a drag getting old. Don’t worry Jay, I understand. 
    Yeah fair enough.

He's still catching these hands next time I see him though.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    The selfies sort of confirmed it was that dude off his meds imo. I know it looked like a lot of gibberish to y'all but it was almost verbatim the type of shit we saw out of my friend in high school who started having psychotic breaks.
    Plus dealt with a lot of schizo-affectives working at Whitney
    Actually looked like he was living in some sort of halfway house/group home anyways and stole one of the other patients' laptop
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Yea that wasn’t trolling. Dude is a fucking nutcase plus prolly a drug addict considering he kept mentioning heroin and needles in the arm.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Wait where did he post a selfie lmao.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    It was probably catz just pretending to be him and taking screenshots off his FB or something 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm convinced I have birth to Satan and that's why everything has gone to shit in the world since 2016 😂
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When I was married to my ex she wanted to get a dog. We couldn’t afford to send it to obedience school and my ex was convinced she could properly train the dog. The dog was a complete terror and a major pita. Now I could say this dog was satan but I think it’s more accurate to say my ex has no clue how to raise a dog and the out of control dog was proof of that. 

I’ll admit that’s an asshole thing for me to say, and tbh I’m really not saying you’re a bad mom.... but what I am saying is it’s too bad we don’t offer life classes on how to raise children. I feel you’re the type that if such a class was offered and you had time, I could see you taking these classes for tips. 
    I'm a terrible mom. Absolutely fucking terrible
    imageimage
    There’s lots of things I’m terrible at too. Just because you might not be great now, doesn’t mean you couldn’t be better in the future. It’s an opportunity for growth if you want it. 
    It's nuts because I've tried so many things/ways to get her to be a good kid that listens (most of the time at least), but nothing works. I want her to be a gentle person that appreciates nature, animals, etc. Instead she's this ball of rough assholeness and idk wtf to do anymore 
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Its probably a current stage.

my GF daughter is almost 6. I dont really know what im doing, but my Gf is pretty on top of parent things.

shes either super sweet or the devil. Mine and her relationship is going to probably be rough for a while though. 

Dating a mom with kids is hard. Naturally the kids are going to take time to warm up to you. But with her its bad because her dad is a douche.shes always telling me she hates me or that im weird or that she wishes i could go away. I just typically brush it off. Eventually she will be better but it still makes it tough some days. 

Sometimes she tells me she loves me thoughz and that reminds me that its just something we have to get through. Its not the kids fault.

your daughter is just probably acting out because she feels emotions that she doesn’t understand and cant control. She will pro Be fine. 
    It's just so hard to deal with because she does this every day almost non-stop. So it's like 12-15 hours of shitty attitude. I'm hoping it levels out soon or I'm really going to lose my mind when it already feels like I am everyday
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    I'm convinced I have birth to Satan and that's why everything has gone to shit in the world since 2016 😂
     That's funny I was convinced it was because I finally lost my virginity and that was the last sin I hadn't committed keeping the gates of hell closed lol
    We need a mcfuck thread update 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    edited April 2020
    It's nuts because I've tried so many things/ways to get her to be a good kid that listens (most of the time at least), but nothing works. I want her to be a gentle person that appreciates nature, animals, etc. Instead she's this ball of rough assholeness and idk wtf to do anymore 
    My best tip for kids that age is they desire lots of attention and want choices. So instead of telling her what she is doing, phrase it in the form of a choice. Don’t say “it’s time for bed! We are brushing your teeth and then getting PJs on” but instead say “Hey sweetie.. it’s getting late... did you want to brush your teeth first or put on your PJs?”. And super important- get her interested in reading. Have her pick out a few books for you to read before bed
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on