Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    This has easily been the worst week of my life. I’ve been so overwhelmed at work but I can hardly get out of bed I’ve been so depressed about other shit. I need some tool shows. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Ever since I've laid down to get rid of this migraine, Ravyn's been nothing but the biggest asshole. Screaming at everyone, crying, whining, etc. And she just wont fuckin stop
    imageimage
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    Ever since I've laid down to get rid of this migraine, Ravyn's been nothing but the biggest asshole. Screaming at everyone, crying, whining, etc. And she just wont fuckin stop

Don't know you very well..only from the few post I have read but can't you pass the baby off to sombody so you can rest? Migranes really suck
    She usually isn't like that when I have a migraine but she was just a damn terror this time. And it wasn't just to me but to my dad as well. Her attitude prompted me to get up a few times and the last time I just laid her down and basically sat on her until she calmed down. This was probably the worst she's ever been
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Getting sent home to Rhode Island over my 2017 depression diagnosis. Two different doctors who did DOT physicals asked me about it, I explained, and they signed off that I was fine. I request a new physical here to make sure my blood pressure is back to normal, and this dickhead doctor starts requesting as much documentation about my treatment as possible. I get it all for him, which then shows him that I'm not a suicide risk/ever had history of mania and psychosis or shit like that. He still says it's not enough and he needs the psychiatrist to sign a form that I'm currently not a safety risk. Well I was dismissed from my practice 2 years ago for missed appointments so that's out the window. They won't pay to house me while I figure it out here so I get to go back to Rhode Island, spend 2 weeks in self-quarantine since the National Guard will take my ID info when I land, and then find a new doctor to sign off on me before coming back to Texas
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cannot unsee 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Xeno said:
    Fuckers tried to put me on another Greyhound. I told them to fuck off and bought a plane ticket.

What a shit show this has been. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Xeno said:
    Fuckers tried to put me on another Greyhound. I told them to fuck off and bought a plane ticket.

What a shit show this has been. 
    Honestly. What would have been a drawn out shitty process anyways has been made 1000x worse by the pandemic
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Shaved my moustache off yesterday.... first time in 30 odd years..... the family are freaking out and I look weird.... no regurts... crazy things we do in life huh ?
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    This fat chick I know just sent me a video of her with her tits out in a hot tub
    Can we see?
    She sent it on snapchat 3 days ago. It's gone now. 
    So my old psychiatrist won't meet with me for an evaluation because I was dismissed for missed appointments in 2018, and other practices won't because they weren't my treating psychiatrists. This seems like a joke
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fat girl titties matter too 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    So Ravyn found the unopened bag of easter eggs in the kitchen, told her I'm not opening the bag because it's not Easter. I guess no one here listens to me because my mom got her all changed to go outside with the Easter eggs. After I already said to her I'm not opening the bag and I'm also in the middle of cooking. So she now thinks I'm going to go outside right now when I'm clearly not.

Why tf does no one listen to me? Ffs
    imageimage