Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    He even had the audacity last night to ask me if I've ever played with Ravyn (he was playing around with her last night..but that's because he drank then decided to say that to me once I questioned if he was sober)
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Video is gonna be your friend. Start recording this shit both to protect yourself and as evidence for court.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    edited October 2019
    He said all those through text. Except for the thing about playing with Ravyn. That was verbal
    imageimage
  • nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    Hey Leah....it's hard not to notice that you talk  this about how you hate this person that procreated with you more than you ever mention literally any affectionate feelings towards that spawn y'all made. Now I'm not saying you don't put her before you or want the best for her...but how is she doing? Maybe it would help sharing some positives with your outlet.
  • nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    She has so be at that cute age where she's developing her own little personality by now. Shit might sick around you but the fact is the folks here only have your input. You rant about Grimey and people here are happy to give you the benefit of the doubt but none of us truthfully know the dynamic in your household and the relationship with your child. 
    She loves playing Zelda, somehow knows what a telescope is, doesn't listen like ever, she loves being chased around, she says please and thank you, super stubborn, remembers stuff that has happened like 6 months ago or more like going through a car wash, etc. When she has a tantrum/meltdown it's pretty fn terrible though. She'll throw shit and whatnot. I've been trying to curb that for a year or more now. My memory isn't the best these days with timelines. There's so much more I could say but it would take me forever. I keep most of that as private and off the internet as possible. 
    imageimage
    edited October 2019
    More stuff has happened since then. I told him to not drink a drop of alcohol until he moves out by friday, and I won't question him with anything. The next day I had my suspicions. Eventually start opening the water bottles on the bed. Two were vodka, one empty and one about full. He left because he didnt want to argue. Ended up at my friends place hours later, who took the keys and even let him stay there even though he was so trashed he got naked on the floor and was vulgar/inappropriate towards his female friend. I guess he doesn't go to school the next day and chills out. Come today he was supposed to go to school, get the car taken care of, etc. My friend gets home from work to find him passed out in his bed, not the air mattress Chris just bought, and a liter of vodka that wasn't there before with his apartment just trashed. By the end of the night my friend had to leave his own apartment or he would have wanted to beat him to death. 

Idk what's wrong with him but my lord. I dont get it. I also was sent photos of all this nonsense. If he shows back up here I'm gonna call the cops. The worst part of all this is Ravyn asking "where's daddy? Where'd daddy go?" Something I couldn't make out about video games then "gotta wait for daddy to come back." I really hate him for this
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Shits fucked Yo. Hang in there.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    edited October 2019
    I'm trying to. I used to smoke maybe a half pack a day and I wanted to quit to where I didn't smoke at all passed 30. And here tf I am smoking like a pack or a little more a day. Shit's fucked.

And what I just said was the short version of what all happened. Mf is worst than Layhey at this point
    Post edited by Necrothulhu on
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Stay safe Leah. Make sure you look after yourself and your little one. 
    I'm doing my best. I won't even leave the house rn because idk if he's gonna show up. If my dad isn't here I'm the only person that can do anything about him so I have to stay here to protect my mom and Ravyn. I dont even want to go to the store for anything until I know exactly what's happening
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited October 2019
    how olds the kiddo now? No big deal if you don't want to talk about it. Just curious. 

My GF has two little ones. At this point When people ask me if i have kids I essentially tell them that they are hers, but i consider them my own. I do more and am involved in their lives more than their real dads. Geddy just turned 11, and Iris is 5. 

Great kids, but it doesn’t come without obvious challenges. Those questions kids ask are hard. They have no filter. Hang in there. When she grows up she will see things for how they are and understand. 

Iris is in this stage where she tries to lie about everything. Shes super smart though. I spent sunday with them while mom worked. She lied to me all day about everything  and i told her i would have to talk to mom about it when she got home. 

When mom got home, before i ever had a chance to talk to her, Iris had went up to her mom and told her i lied about everything all day, and that i was a liar =)))))))))))
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    My daughter and I are both sick and throwing up. Hi is fun 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

When mom got home, before i ever had a chance to talk to her, Iris had went up to her mom and told her i lied about everything all day, and that i was a liar =)))))))))))
    She knows about the posters
    I wish my parents would stfu while Ravyn is sleeping. Ffs. It's really too bad she didn't fall asleep in my bed today or else I wouldn't give a fuck
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Motor blew out on the car's heater so looks like Uber as a temporary income is now out the window. Need to get my pretrip down and get the fuck outta NETTTS. Guess this is as good a kick in the ass as any since I was technically supposed to be done last week and I'm way behind.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    One of the ween lighters this guy sent me doesn’t fucking work.