Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You should try LSD
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    My bandmates keep wanting me to drop acid with them. But Im like "nah". I dont trust that shit  
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Sounds like you don't trust yourself
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Apprenticing in this new studio has really shown me how unskilled I am, and how much I really suck with audio stuff. I can't even do simple edits right the way a professional wants me to. It's very discouraging.... 

I need to do some life figuring out because I'm just sick of it right now. 

Suck it up and learn what you can.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Yeah suck it up princess and see it for what it is....an opportunity! 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Btw I didnt mean sick of audio. I meant sick of life lol  
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I can't go to Tool anymore. Why? Because that mf says the only way I go is if he goes. Yah, no thanks
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Fuck that catch me at the tool show 
    I can't go to Tool anymore. Why? Because that mf says the only way I go is if he goes. Yah, no thanks
    Here's a crazy idea. Go without him.
    I'll attempt it, but it's probably gonna get shitty. 
    imageimage

Did you take any steps to get this shit show started yet? Call some female lawyers and explain the scenario. You can probably find one to represent you at a free or reduced rate if you find one who champions for women's causes.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Punch him in the cock Leah 
    He's looking for places right now and is going to get his own car. Of course, this wasn't before he threw up in my car twice, pissed in it after he passed out in it at the bar last friday, and burnt a hole in my seat. I can confirm he's looking because of computer search history from today. Now I still have to find an attorney and at least talk to them because he's fucking nuts and I don't trust him for shit. I wouldn't put it passed him to do some absolutely insane bs like trying to say he's a victim of domestic abuse and that I also hit Ravyn to try some custody bs. And he thinks I'm insane for thinking that at all. Just like how I'm insane for thinking he's drank more than twice this month 
    imageimage
    If he has the personality disorder that I think he does, I'm gonna have to bite my tongue and play along until he moves out. I can't call him out on his bs, I can't really talk to him about things that I disagree with him with extensively (just tell him I disagree and move on), play along with how we're gonna fix the relationship (when it's really dead), etc. Or this won't work because it has to work exactly the way he wants it to or he won't go through with it
    imageimage
    Play wherever game you have to, just keep the end goal in sight.
    edited October 2019
    That's what I'm doing. I have to write down everything everyday just to keep grounded in actual reality. He lies about the most basic shit like where he's getting food. When he leaves the doctors office. The times of his appointments. If you confront him about any of it, he'll get combative/defensive and start tearing you down as a person claiming "you only live in your own reality/perception of things. You believe other people over me. Your friend choked me out (he didnt, my friend poked his chest and told him he was being disrespectful to me..so he lies and said he choked him out and that all I do is talk shit on him). So here tf we go. 

I also hope he doesn't lurk here
    imageimage
    He just dropped a bunch of stuff off and I watched him pretty much rip the bumper off my car hitting the telephone pole backing out of my driveway. Ffs
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Kind of sounds like the dementia we have been dealing with with my dad. He’s gone from getting mad and trying to fight everyone to the other day telling me he was stuck in peanut butter not about to move forward or back and needed me to fly down because he needed muscle to get out 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    We're to the point that we will sign the title to that car over to him and he can just take it if that gets him to leave faster. We tried to get him out of here today but he passed tf out before we could. He clearly drank but "I haven't drank anything at all." He also went tf off on me today because I pointed out the reason my Penguins license plate in the front was cracked in half was because he slightly rear ended someone last week. All of a sudden, "You don't care about my feelings, you're the cunt of all cunts, I'm not letting YOU control me anymore, you're ignorant, you don't own up to any of your wrongs so you should stfu, you act like you're in high school if I tell you you're wrong, because someone wants to stick his dick in you the whole universe revolves around you." There's alot more but he just went tf off for like 2 hours for no reason. All because nothing is going the way he wants anymore 
    imageimage