Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    It's not unheard of to get someone else to write lyrics. Geezer wrote most of Sabbath's. Elton John is famous for not writing his
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I could be wrong, but I don't think Billy Joel wrote the lyrics to "We Didn't Start The Fire"
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuckin women, man. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Rutabaga said:
    So awhile ago i posted about my coworker and the pic incident. She's an attractive girl, but I am in a committed relationship and me and the coworker have had a strictly professional relationship. All of the people in the office just added each other on social media.

Apparently this bitch blocked my girlfriend on all social media and started liking and commenting on all my shit. So now my girlfriend is pissed at me and treating me suspect over shit i had no control over. Fuck 

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Rutabaga said:
    So awhile ago i posted about my coworker and the pic incident. She's an attractive girl, but I am in a committed relationship and me and the coworker have had a strictly professional relationship. All of the people in the office just added each other on social media.

Apparently this bitch blocked my girlfriend on all social media and started liking and commenting on all my shit. So now my girlfriend is pissed at me and treating me suspect over shit i had no control over. Fuck 
    How does she know she was blocked? How does she know she likes all your comments and etc? You have a shared social media acct don't you? Jake.....confirmed bitch
    by shared I mean she patrols your accounts......lol..grow a pair
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Gary said:
    Rutabaga said:

How does she know she was blocked? How does she know she likes all your comments and etc? You have a shared social media acct don't you? Jake.....confirmed bitch
    You're a fucking idiot. I tagged my gf and I in a photo at the movies so my gf could see that someone commented but no comment showed up. That means you're blocked.
    up for work...I'm productive
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You're productive at making sure you ride my dick at all hours of the day you fucking faggot
    Atleast my girl don't keep my nuts in her pocketbook. Easy what you say here. Your chick is watching 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Fucking touring bands making life hard and now I dunno if I can get out by 10
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I drunkenly told some dude I'd buy his tool cali adi for 110 and now I'm sober and he accepted and now I'm pissed at me. 
    no ballz mothafukkrz cant say nevamind changed ure mind... pussae

[-(

blue turbins

Fucking touring bands making life hard and now I dunno if I can get out by 10
    on those occasions its always good to pour a tall glass of bleach

[-(

blue turbins

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I've been sick for 3 weeks now. I was almost back to normal and then my truck broke down during the hurricane and I had to spend 4 hours in cold rain fixing my alternator. I've tried to maintain my cool, but I'm so tired now of being achy and drippy
    edited September 2017
    i just want to crawl into bed bury my head in pillows and fade into non-existent oblivion

or do heavy drugs whichever comes first

[-(

blue turbins

idk y i even have a phone noone calls see how im doin or to talk, they only call me when they need sompin or doin business with me

fukk life

[-(

blue turbins