Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    there goes jobe again, missing the point 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I get the point, but Dime isn't gonna go beat anybody's ass, and he is a moron if he does.  

Just because people piss you off doesn't make it legally justifiable to assault them. How many people have you ever actually punched Slap? 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    probably 2 lol. but I get it. you don't wanna serve time for teaching a fool a lesson when really he just needs a verbal dragging. fair enough.

but saying like shit "just teach your brother his way around the neighborhood" is bs imo and detracts from the shittiness of that bus driver. I'm pretty sure you'd be pretty fucking mad if you moved somewhere new and some shithead pretty much abandoned one of your children near your home and they had no idea what to do or where to go. that's scary af for a child show some empathy for once. 
    I have nothing but empathy for kids. I'm a dad myself. Kid must have been terrified, but giving him the tools to find his way and have more confidence in the next situation is how you help kids grow and develop. Kicking the bus drivers ass does nothing to help the kid learn the neighborhood, or who to talk to or find help if or when it is needed. These are good and constructive choices.

My other point is, it's illegal to whoop somebody's ass. It's a felony. You can go to jail or even prison for it. Catching felonies really sucks. Been there, done that. It sucks. Beat his ass in front of all those kids and you're sitting extra time. The bus has video cameras recording everything. Dimes plan, as stated, is simply retarded. I'm not gonna front like its a great idea. Yup, bus driver is an asshole. Probably needs his ass kicked. But I'm not gonna encourage Dime to catch a felony. He definitely should not go kick the guys ass in the morning. That's a bad choice.

3rd option is to be smart while doing dumb shit. Catch him off duty, no witnesses, no cameras rolling, no kids, and no connection to anything. If you're gonna do it, be smart about it. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jobe, you make a good point. One must also understand that I've had an extremely shitty week and have been really heated and this was the first thing I heard getting off a real shitty night at work. My irate levels were through the roof. I'd do anything for my brothers. Including not beating someone's ass I suppose. This goes to show you how sweet this kid is and why I got so mad that someone would do this to him. This is the conversation I had with my little brother shortly after my post. 

Me: So I heard what that asshole bus driver did to you. 

Bro: Yeah I was scared because I didn't know where I was.

Me: I'm going to go to your stop in the morning and beat his ass. That'll make you feel better right?

Bro: *laughs* no. Maybe it wasn't his fault. Maybe the school gave him the wrong stops and he had a bad day and wanted to go home and relax.

Me: So that's a no on whooping his ass?

Bro: No please. You'll get in trouble. Can you teach me how to not be scared instead?

I swear if this kid had given me the okay to beat his ass I would've. But it will probably do more damage down the line for him to watch me get cuffed. So I'm dropping him off tomorrow morning, get the bus number and bus company and either talking to him or his manager. Either way, this guy is losing his job and if we default, I probably might just privately kick his ass. I'm also gonna teach my little brother his way around this Neighborhood. 
    Jobe said:
    One could argue that the time would be better spent walking around and teaching your little bro how to find his way around the new neighborhood, but nah. 

Get that felonious assault in front of a bus load of children on video for us. The security footage is always blurry. Little bro can learn some life lessons about getting arrested while brown. 
     One could argue that reckless endangerment is also a crime but I guess that's beside the point. 
    "Can you teach me how to not be scared?" 

So you're telling me he would prefer to have the tools to deal with it next time? That is fucking weird. 

May as well start by showing him where all the different bus stop are and how they connect.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Dime gonna get shot by the pigs
    Jobe said:
    "Can you teach me how to not be scared?" 

So you're telling me he would prefer to have the tools to deal with it next time? That is fucking weird. 

May as well start by showing him where all the different bus stop are and how they connect.
     Did you read the rest of what I posted? I said that's what I'm going to do. 
    Yes I did. I quoted the first part because Slap called it a bs suggestion prior in the conversation.

You said you were going to  "teach his way around the neighborhood" but said nothing of the bus stops. I was just pointing those out as specific examples to keep in mind when showing him around the neighborhood.
    Ohh okay, I see. I'm going to make sure he has at least my mom number memorized
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This is something I'd call the school over. The bus driver should be called out professionally for dropping kid off at the wrong spot and not hearing him out when he said something isn't right. That's not a bus driver that can be trusted with a bunch of kids. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    That's fine and understandable UP but what isn't is not listening when a kid is uncomfortable and telling you that this is not their stop and don't know where to go. This dude is supposed to be making sure the kids get home safe but he clearly did not care about that. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Yeah i agree. Contact the school. Thats fucked up. That driver has no business having a job.

i fell asleep one time when i was on the bus. I must have been 8. Anyways i missed my stop and awoke to the bus driver  driving me to my home on the bus just to make sure i made it hoem
    safe. 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

So because of the hurricane affecting some of the oil refineries down south, people all over the state are starting to panic and buy up all the gas they can cause they're scared there's going to be some kind of gas shortage. In reality, there's plenty of gas to go around if people would just operate as normal, but since everyone is buying up all they can, the gas stations all around here are running out of gas quicker than they can replenish it, causing an actual shortage which could've been completely avoidable if people wouldn't fucking panic.

Now my god damn car is on empty and I'm going to use my lunch break to search for a fucking gas station that still has some gas, no idea how long it's going to take. Screw all these damn people operating off of fear instead of just filling up when they need to. So pissed.

UP < Syria
    FIFY
    edited August 2017
    Took me over an hour to put half a fucking tank of gas in my car. People are so god damned stupid.
    Post edited by That_Guy_Arlo on
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    white privilege?