Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    Yeah i cant stand those types. Iv seen the same thing at the soup kitchen here. Its sickening.  
    Yeah i really hate people who volunteer just to make themselves look good. I try to volunteer for something at least 1-2 times a month.  My favorite was probably the Ronald2w mcdonald houses. People who are in need are so appreciative and thankful for everything. It makes me feel good helping brighten someone elses day even if its only breif. It really pisses me off seeing people brag about their "charity" work.  
    Like most of tge people i am close friends with dont know i volunteer. I prefer to be as anonymous as possible when doing it. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i hate charity fukk charity

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    BURNOUT said:
    So I volunteered today at a local food bank. 

The experience was cool and fulfilling and all, but what really grinds my gears is that I couldn't help but notice the whole time people taking all these selfies and group pics all smiling happy next to these big containers of food that they were packing up. It's like, can you please quit taking time to suck your own dick and just fucking get to work so some poor people can fucking eat tonight you god damned self centered asshole? Ugh. 

Oh and all these people in their damn group company shirts. Like, they can't kiss ass to "the man" enough so they have to wear their company shirts to go do something actually good cause "muh marketing opportunity". Pisses me off to no end. 
    I'm pretty sick of people taking selfies in just about any situation. It's like life doesn't even happen if it's not on camera anymore. I've been to so many events and places where people around me are more interested in their phones and selfies than what's right in front of them. At that point, why bother doing it? I should start a company that just photoshops people's selfies into situations so they can post them online and get all the meaning they wanted out of the experience
    Oh for sure.

The worst case of this was when I was in NYC at the 9/11 memorial and all these chicks are taking selfies around the place, duck faces and all. Wanted to straight murder them it made me so mad. 

they hit a home run with the 9 11 memorial....the sound of it is so somber
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    tell that to your case worker 
    ha......fuck!!!!
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i hate charity fukk charity
     You're just mad because every time you donate canned goods they wind up back at your place. 
    thats funny but no i hate canned food

[-(

blue turbins

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    More a dry biscuits kinda guy?
    Deli n home cookin

[-(

blue turbins

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Fuck customers. If I walk into a business a minute before they close I'm not getting shit so they have to stay later.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    LOOT said:
    Fuck customers. If I walk into a business a minute before they close I'm not getting shit so they have to stay later.
    People seem to think this is how the YMCA works too. It isn't, we're a nonprofit and we don't get paid to be there past closing time. If you shower and come on to the pool deck right when the pool is closing, I'm turning you around and you're going right back out.
    Colbear is such a fhaggot needs to stfu

[-(

blue turbins

y do yooz put up with me banz me already

[-(

blue turbins

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Ban yourself from life and kill yourself pussy
    dude i got pussae weed beerz liquors blow... i luv my life y would i kms

[-(

blue turbins

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Cuz youre a faggot idk