Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    LEGEND said:
    Nah my girlfriend and i have had a place for like 4 years lol
    So its a home
    Nah its a mediocre overpriced apartment with weird neighbors. Not quite a home
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    sleeping with dead hookers or not sleeping...... idk...
    I love winning with women
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    LOOT said:
    Half the board lives at home 
    pretty sure everyone lives at home

Wtf nigga!?
    Are you on Crack? 

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Jobe said:
    We make fun, but Catz's camper sounds "gun to your head, have to pick one" better than living at Leah's house.
    As long as you don't live with me, anything is better
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    so after spending some time on comcast chat and going over my bills it appears that they have been overcharging me. I pay my balance off to a 0 balance every month and they are telling me i have charges carried over all the way from the begining of this year. 

So i am requesting every single bill iv had since i was a customer be printed and mailed to me. Im going to go over it with my bank statements and see where the discrepancy is coming from. Im pretty irate.  
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    When i cancelled my comcast account in store a few years ago I asked for a receipt saying that my account was closed, all equipment returned, and that i owed zero dollars on the account. The guy said that didnt exist and he couldnt do that :| so i said well i'm not leaving until i have written proof that you've accepted the equipment back and my debts paid. They had to call like 2 people over and it took like 20 minutes but what do you know they printed me some papers that had all that information. 

Comcast is the scummiest of the scum.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Time to go into a store and raise some hell. They can do that, they just don't want to so they can fuck you in the ass
    imageimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They wonder why they're dying to Netflix and Hulu and shit 
    Yeah I hate that shit. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You just gotta stay on the line for as long as it takes. They kept transferring me to every department they had, all of them giving me the same bullshit "well since you're switching packages, it's gonna require different equipment so we gotta push you back a few days to get everything ready." :| I was like "No. There's a guy scheduled to come out here tomorrow at 2. He's still coming out here tomorrow at 2." All he has to do is plug in a fucking box. TWC just fucks with people for fun.
    Oh yeah iv been threw the ringer. Iv straight up argued with people and then told them to transfer to someone else that would work with me =)
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can't fucking wait til our contract is up. I don't know who I'm gonna switch to but TWC blows. 
    I don't have any other option for cable. I can only get direct tv or dish network but I'm not getting locked into a contract.