Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    LOOT said:
    Two people called in sick today so I volunteered to close. 7-11. fuck adderall for talking for me. 
    Just got a fucking raise B)
    He said in his spiel because I'm always the first one he calls and I always say yes. So suck my nuts. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Didnt even drink that much, but I feel really shitty. My stomach is killing me
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Bro I live in Perrysburg. Shoot me a call and I could have walked to pick it up. Why it gotta be like that. They just didn't want me to get my white denim preorder early bitches 

image Photobucket
    Inb4 Rex tries to explain why it happened. I know why it happened lol I live at the largest intersection of interstates in the US. FedEx and UPS both have freight and regular box shipping facilities here. It's not extremely common but it does happen.
    image Photobucket
    TRUMP said:
    fuckers who call out constantly and dont get fired
    Preach 
    edited March 2016
    We had a guy that got away with being a minimum 20 minutes late every day plus the wildcard 2-4 hours late or no call no show once or twice a week because he's an alcoholic dead beat dad for over a year. Completely obliterated all morale and made everybody just want to quit. Makes you feel like your wasting your time showing up every day on time when you know they're perfectly fine letting shit like that go 
    image Photobucket
    Can't wait for our cancer to quit
    Had to close back to back Saturday's because the fag
    I had to close this Saturday because the original closer had a funeral to go to. My hand was forced because I closed today and if I refused to take the Saturday shift I'd only be fucking myself. 
    image Photobucket
    I thought you said you always work late on Saturday 
    image Photobucket
    yeah like 6. When we close a Saturday though it's like 11. Last two Saturday's were 11-11 and 7-12/4-1130 

ky
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    In-service was annoying as shit last night. Led things off with a 100 yard swim which is actually less than usual, but I was the first in the water and had 3 swim team kids behind me. I had to go max speed to avoid bumping into them and I was beat by the end of it. We followed that up with a rescue relay and I got to rescue the 5ft tall 300lb blimp and I have no idea how she has a lifeguard certification. I swam her across the pool fine but my thighs were on fire afterwards. My director decides the next "game" is using 4 person teams to transport a 100+lb bench across the pool without it touching the water. Of course it got dropped on another one of the guard's heads and we got yelled at despite it being a bullshit exercise in the first place.
    Fuck. Love working on my day off. 
    Got a ticket a month or so back for not moving my car out of the resident lot for them to plow and then bring it back an hour later. I've been trying to pay online but it hasn't been letting me. Since I leave things till last second, I call this morning to see if I can bring it in to the tribunal to pay the ticket. They say I waited too long and I now have to show up to the court date tomorrow morning.

It's not my damn fault they wouldn't take my goddamn money
    So I also had to tell my boss that I couldn't cover a shift that I told him I would, he tells me to find coverage and I do for most of the shift and he's still pissy at me
    Gay. 

I almost  feel like I have to say yes to coming in every time, at this point.