Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    absolutelyharam.jpg
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Holy Christ. =))
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    But to go upstairs and steal this stupid bitches jaw so she'll stop flapping it for once. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    My uncle legitimately just tried telling me he doesn't think Dinosaurs actually existed :| I told him its a proven scientific fact and he goes "They could be wrong." Dude omfg. 
    I tried to say people actually believe they never existed. When you get enough of them together you end up with that hilarious group on fb. You could put solid evidence in their face along with logic and they'll still tell you you're wrong
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Holy Christ. =))
    Allah*
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    RIFF_LORD said:
    good to hear muslims can be as stupid as christians. no gods no masters \m/
    \m/ 
    RIFF_LORD said:
    dime's parents are super muslim so i'm assuming his aunts and uncles probably are too. 
    Yeah they are lol between both sides I have 24 Aunts/Uncles and prob 2 of them are open minded individuals in which I can discuss my heathenistic ways lol 

RIFF_LORD said:

=))
    Holy shit =)) =)) =)
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Ure a sandniggaz?  :|

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Just az much as youz a whit trash possum eater
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Fukkin lowlife terrorist camel jockey

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

If my roommate tries to have another discussion about having the internet turned on for when he gets back I'm gonna freak. You've been gone forever while I've been paying everything, with tool around the corner, and it's your fault it got shut off in the first place. I'm not allocating fucking money I don't have for 3 fucking weeks from now. 
    There's a video going around of an officer who used excessive force against a high school student who was verbally disrupting the class and refusing to leave. Of course this particular officer has a history with this piss poor behavior. But while the girl is sitting in her desk the officer grabs her by the neck and throws both her and her desk to the floor, then throw her around to the other end of the room.

While that just shows a portion of wtf went down that pisses me off to no end. Not just his actions against the student but how the teacher and everyone in the school let this happen. The other kids sat there with their heads sort of held down trying not to look like this has happened before

While that pisses me off by itself a portion of the people talking about this is much worse. They actually justify this cops actions and back him up saying bs like, "well she should have listened and complied and this wouldn't have happened" "maybe she shouldn't disrespect the teacher, class, and officer so she won't have to meet the consequences"..blah blah

Are you fucking kidding me? People are fucking ok with an officer throwing around a female much smaller in size around a room because she was mouthy and refused to move. These are the idiot Americans people should be worried about. I can't wrap my head around how anyone can think what he did is ok let alone justify it as well
    imageimage
    0 about any of the media about them now. Fuck cops. Not gonna change my mind, not gonna make myself irate. 
    All pigs must die. Fuckin filth.
    edited October 2015
    But yet yall rode my Facebook and bashed me on here when I went off about em when a local cop got killed. This is why. Fuck these disgraceful pieces of shit. May they all catch a bullet in the field.
    Oh and speakin of, nothin ever came to 100% light, but it's lookin like he was actually a good cop, found out some dirty business other officers were up to, was gonna report it, and was whacked for it. All pigs must die.
    edited October 2015
    I don't condemn all Christians for shoving beliefs down my throat and being all around judgemental, bible nit-picky assholes. Because I know personally not all are like that. Just like I know personally cops that actually help people and don't do dumbass behavior like this officer and many others have.

But the fucktarded cops make me trust them a hell of a lot less unless I know them. Otherwise idk wtf is going to happen when they walk up to my window or have to interact with me for whatever reason. Some cops should not be cops. Just like some doctors should not be doctors. I just can't condemn all of them because a chunk are pieces of shit humans
    imageimage
    Oh and speakin of, nothin ever came to 100% light, but it's lookin like he was actually a good cop, found out some dirty business other officers were up to, was gonna report it, and was whacked for it. All pigs must die.

Fuck snitches.