Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    And how does a Leah act? C'mon now, stop being a little bitch and explain
    imageimage
    You're being a pissy little girl and you can't even throw insults correctly. At least Erik and Bianca put effort into it
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    jefferson high is our rival
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Wish Brocky baby would get off my dick,... or make me cum already.  
    Balls are getting blue.
    Wish UP would stop posting here since no one likes him and he talks to himself half of the time anyway
    I'm not the one fishing. I'm glad I don't act like you at all and I'm very happy I have a better head on my shoulders than what you do. Prison must have done wonders to you to make you such a lovely human 
    imageimage
    edited September 2015
    The response you had to what chuck said was the shittiest most insensitive bs I've seen posted on here in a while. That's why I had something to say to you originally. When other people came at you, and rightfully so, you became a little bitch and here we are. You aren't even using fucking terms correctly anymore
    imageimage
    Ya I've been thinking about leaving anyways. 
    Sad tho cuz I've been here from the start.  

I can't even post Happy Fryday without someone saying Ky. 
    And I do seem to talk to myself.
    Rex doesn't even reply to any disc golf shit anymore.  

No one cares. Leave. Kill yourself.
    The 0 wasn't "offensinve" to us you fucking retard. What it was in response to and the context is the problem. It was a disgusting thing for anyone to say in response to that. The fact you still can't comprehend wtf you did that pissed people off, that you just think "everyone's on your dick", you dbct, etc speaks volumes of you. If you said ky you would have had an even more hostile response to your stupidity 

But yes, everyone's just tooo sensitive and can't take your shitty humor or insults. I feel bad for your kids...I truly hope they don't take after you
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I bet up is normal with his fam, this is just him trying to act "cool" still with the kiddies because his music tastes is perpetually forever 15.. But he fails on epic proportions
    I hope you and your entire retard family die from bone marrow cancer. Ky
    A lot of the rude shit is fine. But there comes a point when you should actually read something before you go off and post something retarded. If you ain't gonna read something just say tldr...
    imageimage
    Did you lose a kid already to cancer before? If you didn't then what he said doesn't really matter
    imageimage
    Ya Brock I get it.  

You are sitting there wishing my 6 year old daughter would die, but I'm the piece of shit.  
    Let me guess, that's taken out of context too.

0 man up bitch
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2015
    My mom had to answer the door one day to find out that my sister, the daughter she raised was murdered with my three year old nephew. That's why cops knocking on the door again at 4am would cause such a problem for her with major depression and ptsd.

You probably didn't know that. I didn't know this ruckus would follow. 
    image Photobucket
    I should say hopefully
    image Photobucket
    You must be one of the only people who doesn't pay attention on here. You do drugs so much you just forget all kinds of shit
    imageimage
    It happened three years ago next month. There was a lot more people still using the boards at the time so who knows if you were still on the boards at the time 
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    pretty irate at this new bitch at work. She asked me a question this morning. She asked me a question about our policy downloads. The only time i deal with them is when someone needs to request a new one because the download that came through to our system was not correct. All i told her was "thats not really something i handle. I don't really know the answer you should probably ask (my boss)"

Boss calls me in and tells me that if someone asks me to do something to just do it. He said she has been a major pain in the ass to say the least. 

So by the sounds of it she went to my boss and told him i wasn't willing to help her with something. Which fucking pisses me off.

This chick is super high maintenance (while being a 6 foot tall giant over weight behemoth. I don't get it) and i have gone out of my way to help her. Always tried to be nice to her. I had to show her how to make bookmarks on web browsers and how to arrange her email to to look horizontal instead of vertical. Never once was a dick to her. 

She has the nerve to go to my boss and tell him i was a dick to her and wouldn't do something? 

Fuck her lol. Shes not gonna like it when i take my time with her shit from now on. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    and LOL because she doesn't know me and the boss are tight. He was super chill about it. He was just like "just do it. Shes been a major pain in the ass to say the least"
    When fucking other people eat my food in a goddamn fridge. I was thinking to myself earlier how I would eat some chips n queso before I'd go to sleep later. I come into the kitchen and see the salsa bottle flipped over and empty on the counter. When I bought the cheese yesterday the bottle was damn near full (was the 1 lb size) because it was hidden in the fridge on the bottom shelf. If you want salsa, that's cool. Tell me and I'll get you your own goddamn bottle. Instead mine gets eaten. Fucking goddammit 
    imageimage