Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhemfest 2010 setlists, set times and other information

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    just say: STOP PLAYING THAT INSTRUMENTAL SHIT AND PUT IN 11TH HOUR INSTEAD CUZ THATS WHAT EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR U FUCKING PUSSY!!!

that should do it...
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    they need to start playing Terror and Hubris in the House of Frank Pollard and The Subtle Arts of Murder and Persuasion live again
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    they need to start playing Terror and Hubris in the House of Frank Pollard and The Subtle Arts of Murder and Persuasion live again
    and pariah
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    and pariah
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    just got back from the mayhem. a couple surprises from the show. first lamb of god's was different. they only played 7 songs total. they took out contractor and omerta which people said they were playing. also chimaira didnt play venom inside. overall fuckin awesome show as always. i would say the same thing as everyone else that zombie stole the mainstage and hatebreed was the best of the side stages. shadows fall tore it up. i enjoyed them more than hatebreed the crowd for both were insane but hatebreed was over the top a little. im going to say im not a fan of there music but im a fan of the band and a great time during their set.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Contractor and omerta were in the fake setlists. Sounds like fun. Can't wait till I go.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Lamb Of Gods set list has been the same for every show and Contractor and Omerta were never on it. Sadly.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    i see. i guess i only saw the fake setlist. still a fuckin great time. it was was jamey jastas birthday so a few bands sang to him. they said this was the biggest show of the tour and it sold out. the venue im pretty sure holds 20000 cuz thats what they kept saying. i noticed a few kids there like 10 or 12 years old. also noticed a lot more fat chicks and fat people in general. this one dude like 450 pounds in the winds of plague wall of death got taken down and needed like 4 or 5 people to help him up rofl. a lot of cover songs too. like shadows fall did the bark at the moon atreyu did you give love a bad name and zombie did his enter sandman/schools out thing AND korn did their one thing. it was cool probably the highlight of their set lol
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    just got back from the mayhem. a couple surprises from the show. first lamb of god's was different. they only played 7 songs total. they took out contractor and omerta which people said they were playing. also chimaira didnt play venom inside. overall fuckin awesome show as always. i would say the same thing as everyone else that zombie stole the mainstage and hatebreed was the best of the side stages. shadows fall tore it up. i enjoyed them more than hatebreed the crowd for both were insane but hatebreed was over the top a little. im going to say im not a fan of there music but im a fan of the band and a great time during their set.
    And Hatebreed didn't play I Will Be Heard, I was mega pissed. All the bands ended up going on 20-30 minutes late which got sorted out on the main stage when Rob Zombie went out on time.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I can't wait to hear Omerta and Contractor at my show >:D
    i see. i guess i only saw the fake setlist. still a fuckin great time. it was was jamey jastas birthday so a few bands sang to him. they said this was the biggest show of the tour and it sold out. the venue im pretty sure holds 20000 cuz thats what they kept saying. i noticed a few kids there like 10 or 12 years old. also noticed a lot more fat chicks and fat people in general. this one dude like 450 pounds in the winds of plague wall of death got taken down and needed like 4 or 5 people to help him up rofl. a lot of cover songs too. like shadows fall did the bark at the moon atreyu did you give love a bad name and zombie did his enter sandman/schools out thing AND korn did their one thing. it was cool probably the highlight of their set lol
    That's gay korn played we will rock you at mine >:/
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    That's gay korn played we will rock you at mine >:/
    i kinda wanted them to go into brick in the wall after
    I can't wait to hear Omerta and Contractor at my show >:D
    they haven't played it in a while sadly
    omerta that is
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    i went to mayhem twice, log had the same setlist both times

.....and hatebreed pits ftw!
    Fuck I wish I could go again
    And lamb of gods set could've been a whole lot better if it was longer and/or better song selection
    They still kicked ass
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'll get a review up in a few days. Got a lamb of god pick :D
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Mayhem tomorrow.

Silver Star Stage:
    1:50-2:20pm - In This Moment
    2:40-3:10pm -Norma Jean
    3:40-4:10pm - Winds of Plague
    4:40-5:10pm - Atreyu
    5:45-6:20pm - 3 Inches of Blood

Jagermeister Stage:
    2:20-2:40pm - Must Not Kill
    3:10-3:40pm - Shadows Fall
    4:10-4:40pm - Chimaira
    5:10-5:45pm - Hatebreed

Rockstar Energy Drink Main Stage:
    6:30-7:05pm - Five Finger Death Punch
    7:25-8:05pm - Lamb of God
    8:30-9:30pm - Rob Zombie
    9:55-10:55pm - Korn

I am okay with this...
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Must Not Kill"

Worst band name ever.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    edited August 2010
    Not to mention they suck. They need Capracide instead.