Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhemfest 2010 setlists, set times and other information

Comments

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Cameras SHOULD BE allowed at your date. If not then something is really fucked up and your venue sucks. EVERY Rockstar touring festival or tour or aka Kevin Layman tour. People are allowed to bring cameras. It's part of the experience he wants you to have. The only thing is you can't bring professional or camcorders.
    They allow cameras of any kind at my venue, just not camcorders because they consider them professional. I had the same problem with my camcorder at Mr. Small's Theater in Pittsburgh.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    They where selling disposable cameras at my date last year. One of the first things they said was there are no digital cameras/camcorders allowed so take them back to your car, but my friend brought his camera in with no problem
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    edited July 2010
    They where selling disposable cameras at my date last year. One of the first things they said was there are no digital cameras/camcorders allowed so take them back to your car, but my friend brought his camera in with no problem
    That just sounds like a cheap way to sell their disposable cameras.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    We are front row center for our seats and the security is all around that area so sneaking it in isn't the problem, the Problem is using the camera.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    We are front row center for our seats and the security is all around that area so sneaking it in isn't the problem, the Problem is using the camera.
    Ah, that would be a problem, you can film as long as you turn the cam's light off and try not to look obvious. I'm at the end of the isle way on the far left section towards the center. I doubt it but I hope security doesn't stand in the isles.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    If you're in the crowd you should have no problem unless you're right near security
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Security has better things to do than worry about a camera. You guys worry too much. I've never had a problem with taking in a camera at any show, with the exception of Down. Security at Chicago looked in cigarette packs last year but not thoroughly. Put the weed in your sock and shut up. I have a general rule.....If you are afraid to take something in with you then don't because you'll surely get caught. I'm one of those that don't care......I'll tell you I have weed and then dare you to find it.
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    ^what he said. security couldn't even stop us from sneaking into the pit. i doubt they will notice a camera
    Speaking as someone who works security.......we don't give a shit. We want to be paid on time and left the fuck alone. A perfect shift for a security person is one where they have nothing to do.
    or in my case getting paid. I bribed the security to get in the pit. after that i someone filtered me in. Security Guards are actually pretty cool
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Security has better things to do than worry about a camera. You guys worry too much. I've never had a problem with taking in a camera at any show, with the exception of Down. Security at Chicago looked in cigarette packs last year but not thoroughly. Put the weed in your sock and shut up. I have a general rule.....If you are afraid to take something in with you then don't because you'll surely get caught. I'm one of those that don't care......I'll tell you I have weed and then dare you to find it.
    I bring a camera and never have a problem, I was talking about bringing my wifes professional grade camera in. Security won't let you use those at any of the venues I go to.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    Primal, you are correct. That's the band's and their managements call though at most shows.
    what's proffesional grade? like a big one or something like a flip because they usually just think it's a cell phone if it's my flip
    If you can remove/replace the lens then it's considered to be professional. Also known as SLR.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    usually cameras that have the big ass extending lenses.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I broke my digital camera in a pit last year. I was soooooooo pissed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    ^Mine broke at the Dethklok show
    I love winning with women
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I'm a little paranoid about my phone this year. I gotta find a way to protect it in my pocket.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    If you can remove/replace the lens then it's considered to be professional. Also known as SLR.
    I take it you guys consider camcorders professional?