Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhemfest 2010 setlists, set times and other information

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited July 2010
    This is a comment to get the 1 new comment thing to disappear.

New Page
    I love winning with women
    MINE
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    ello my sticky
    image Photobucket
    GET OFF MY PROPERTY.
    MINE
    On the contrary, good sir.
    I am God MOTHERFUCKER
    ImageHost.org
    image Photobucket
  • Ezkaton2000Ezkaton2000 Posts: 440 salt miner
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Wait, so Chavey, they're even stopping people from taking pictures!?!? Did they give you your cam back afterwards?
    That was a different show. And the guy didn't actually get my camera. He wanted to but in the end just told me to stop.

At Mayhem you shouldn't have a problem, I haven't the past couple years.
    image Photobucket
    That was a different show. And the guy didn't actually get my camera. He wanted to but in the end just told me to stop.

Ok cool, I noticed there's a shit ton of people with digital cameras at Mayhem shows. I just hope security doesn't spot my camcorder.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    No pictures or video yet from anyone who's been to Mayhem from these boards?
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

Ok cool, I noticed there's a shit ton of people with digital cameras at Mayhem shows. I just hope security doesn't spot my camcorder.
    If you're in the pit you should have no problem unless you're right on the rail. I recorded a bunch of stuff last year, although it was on my phone but still, if you're in the midst of the crowd they don't really have any way of stopping you nor do they care to because they have better things to do
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i would never bring an expensive camera to an all day concert festival. over the years, i have broken 2 cameras, a tape recorder (back in the day) and messed up a cell phone. the less to carry the better.
    We bring a digital camera every year and get decent pics and video. I wish we could bring my wifes Nikon D40 but they don't let you bring those professional cameras in.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anyone know what security is like this year when you first walk in? I'm sure its different at each venue but i'm trying to get a rough idea. I want to bring in some joints to the show.

Mainly for anyone who has gone this year do they check inside of cigarette packs?

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    ^ That will depend on your venue. Security is different for every show.

If you're in the pit you should have no problem unless you're right on the rail. I recorded a bunch of stuff last year, although it was on my phone but still, if you're in the midst of the crowd they don't really have any way of stopping you nor do they care to because they have better things to do
    I'm in the seats, any idea if I would have a problem there?
    i would never bring an expensive camera to an all day concert festival. over the years, i have broken 2 cameras, a tape recorder (back in the day) and messed up a cell phone. the less to carry the better.
    Trust me, I treat my camcorder like a child, plus it's just a little thing.
    We bring a digital camera every year and get decent pics and video. I wish we could bring my wifes Nikon D40 but they don't let you bring those professional cameras in.
    Threre are ways to sneak it in if you want it in that bad. Getting the camcorder in is probably the most of my problems.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Cameras SHOULD BE allowed at your date. If not then something is really fucked up and your venue sucks. EVERY Rockstar touring festival or tour or aka Kevin Layman tour. People are allowed to bring cameras. It's part of the experience he wants you to have. The only thing is you can't bring professional or camcorders.