Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Potential astronomical epic win

OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
edited June 2010 in Off Topic
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE frontman Zack de la Rocha has said”there’s a strong chance” that RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE will play one or more of the concerts he is setting up in an attempt to compel the state of Arizona to repeal its controversial immigration law. Zack de la Rocha is spearheading an initiative that has seen the likes of NINE INCH NAILS and comedian Chris Rock come out of the woodwork to support. Zack de la Rocha tells Billboard.com that plans are in the works for a series of protest concerts in July.

“In the coming weeks we are going to be organizing a series of concerts that are respectful of the nature of the boycott in its attempts to isolate the Arizona government but not isolate the people, and especially the organizations that are fighting this on the ground. Many of us have begun to plan concerts that include bands that have signed on the Sound Strike, and make tickets available so that people within Arizona can come and see these concerts as they roll out. These are things that are being set into motion right now – a series of concerts or maybe even one giant concert in late July.”

So please correct me if I'm wrong, but it almost sounds as if RATM and (NIN?!?!) will be playing a show or two in the very state they pledged to boycott. If this is true, thank you Jesus.

EDIT: Not NIN more than likely.
I love winning with women
Post edited by OPP on

Comments