Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Paranormal Activity 2 (yes there is a sequel) teaser trailer up

124»

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I think I'm going to see paranormal activity 2 next week
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I loved The Crazies. The original and the new one, plus I enjoyed Quarantine. Then again zombie movies are my favorite kind of movies.
    Quarantine was pretty good IMO
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    got some girls i was with to hold onto me the whole movie XD. that movie was not scary and i agree that it does not need a sequel.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    got some girls i was with to hold onto me the whole movie XD. that movie was not scary and i agree that it does not need a sequel.
    well the original from Spain REC just had a sequel come out, so it doesn't surprise me that theres going to be an american sequel

Also, yes this is legit
    http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEwX6M4kyAbkzB
    In an interesting twist of events, Paramount Pictures has authorized a series of overseas sequels based on last year's surprise hit Paranormal Activity. Here, we will get the continuing adventures of the San Diego demon in Paranormal Activity 2, which hits American cinemas on October 22nd. Then, in December of this year, Japan will release its own parallel sequel entitled Paranormal Activity: Tokyo Night, which takes place in the same universe as the original Paranormal Activity. The movie is directed by Toshikazu Nagae, and centers around a traveling college student who visits San Diego during the summer and brings this malicious spirit back home with him to Tokyo. The film doesn't currently have a US release date, but we do have your first look at this terrifying foreign trailer in the clip below:

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    i thought quarinteen was pretty good....the first halloween remake was bad ass tho....by far the best....but i hate most horror movies....especially the old ones lol
    nice way to spell "quarinteen"