Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Seattle Cop Punches girl in the face...

1235»

Comments

• cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "and the officer with the skateboard kid..wow talk about power trip..what a fucking asshole poor kid is all shooken and he def. didn't have to wrestle with him or anything. wtf and then he does that shit again to someone else and only gets suspended..but still gets paid! wow. shit like this makes me not want to be a cop! -_- if I have to work with stupid fat fucks that have power trips! seriously."

That guy got fucking crucified in the area. For good reason too.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Crash is a perfect example of police abusing power
    imageimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip

httphttp://www.google.com/hostednews..._AD9GE1PK80://

Punched Seattle teen apologizes to police officer

(AP) – 10 hours ago

SEATTLE — A Seattle teen shown on video shoving a police officer who then punched her in the face has apologized to the officer in a private meeting.

Seattle police say Officer Ian Walsh accepted the apology Friday.

Separately, the King County prosecutor charged the 17-year-old girl as a juvenile with third-degree assault, which is punishable by a maximum 30 days in detention.

The incident happened Monday as the teen was intervening in a friend's arrest for jaywalking. James Kelly of the Urban League of Seattle says he requested Friday's meeting between the teen and the officer at a community center to help calm the situation.

Police have said the department's civilian-led Office of Professional Accountability is investigating the 39-year-old officer's actions.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I find it humorous that the only people who are saying he shouldn't have hit her on here are female.

Normally, if this was a domestic case, the dude would've been in trouble. However, he is a policeman, and you do not push an officer on duty. Whether you think it's serious or not, assault is assault. The punch was completely in self defense.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    There's some douche in I think the naacp that thinks its a racist cop, and their argument is that they think if it was a pretty blonde white girl, the cop would of done nothing
    Fuck that shit.

Someone should send that guy the card they banned.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Maybe if they were in Alabama
    image Photobucket
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Yeah Brian, I noticed too...
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage