Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

top 5 most pain you've been in

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "5. Got a filling with almost no anesthetic"

......SURGERY WITH NO ANESTHESIA
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    "5. Got a filling with almost no anesthetic"

"......SURGERY WITH NO ANESTHESIA"

Lol, I had that too. Filling with no anesthesia or numbing. Wasn't so bad, but it's such a weird feeling that when I would think about it afterward it would still feel weird.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    lol Slayer Angel of Death
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    getting my broken/dislocated ankle put back in place
    getting shot in the face with a slingshot when I was like 10 knocking out a shitload of teeth
    sliding off the roof of a garage right in between my legs on a fence
    getting stabbed in the leg with a pencil
    i had some killer hangovers, lol
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    i dislocated my ankle playing basketball...like i went up for a rebound and came down on a dudes foot and when i looked down as it was happening i was looking down at the bottom of my foot.....also when i broke my elbow ( tied a bag to my bike and didnt tie it high enough and it got caught in the front tire and i flipped over) that shit hurt like a mother fucker
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    i had some killer hangovers, lol

lol yeah this to....even tho i usually always made it to work for those cause they were my fault....dont usually get hungover any more tho....unless i drink a bunch liquor and thats from the pop
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    1. busting through a taillight on a van face first on my bike trying to do a trick. broke my nose, plastic shards from taillight stuck in my face.

2. metal sprinkler attachment thrown at my face when i was like 5

3. idk wtf its called, but the bump on the outside of your ankle, fractured while trying to grind a curb skateboarding

4. kicked in the nuts with steel toed boots

cant think of a number 5, too much shit
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    1. Running with a ball when I was 5, tripped and fell and hit the ground ripping my knee open leaving a scar about a quarter inch thick and wide that I have to this day

2. Someone kicked my hand and fractured it when I was at Tae Kwon Do

3. Friend and I were hanging out and kept trying to hit each other in the balls. I got him a lot then when I wasn't looking he got a swift hit and I ended up on the ground feeling like I was going to throw up
    Fun Fact, not about me

my brother when he was about 2 had a baseball bat in his hand and when my cousin walked by, he swung it and hit him right on the head.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited June 2010
    i wrecked a dirtbike and the bike landed on my arm with the exhaust touching my wrist. it took like 15 secs to get it off my arm and i got a 3rd degree burn
    ^ ouch. Which reminds me

4. When i was little I didn't know what that pipe was coming out of the back of a car so right when we got home in the same car, I went around back and grabbed it. Had to put my hand in ice all night
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    my brother when he was about 2 had a baseball bat in his hand and when my cousin walked by, he swung it and hit him right on the head.

that same thing happened with my brother and sister
    edited June 2010
    1. I burned the place between my legs when i fell on top of some kind of heater used for my sisters asthma when i was like 4.
    2. arthritis
    3. when i g0t hit in the face with a wooden board eraser in 8th grade, i was also wearing my glasses so they were inserted in my face for a second
    4. when a soccer ball hit me in my stomach, left me with no air and i almost passed out
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    "1. I burned my crotch when i fell on top of some kind of heater used for my sisters asthma when i was like 4."

LOLWUT? First female known to hurt their crotch on this forum.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    1.Fractured something in my knee. Happened during a karate tournament. Dude straight up kicked me in the knee and that's a no no.
    2. Bent my finger all the way back and broke it. Happened during the tournament in the same match lol. Popped it back into place and went on fighting.
    3.Had a board fall from a window and fell on my face. Busted my eye wide open and it wasn't pretty <_>
    4. nice shot to the nuts with a wall ball <_____________>

that's all
    doesnt it mean for both boys and girls? lol maybe im wrong
    k i edited it lol sorry
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    1. Someone dropping my safety line while I was rock climbing. My right hand is still fucked up.
    2. Cracking my rib in a Unearth mosh pit.
    3. Falling down a flight of steps that were wooden and my leg got caught.
    4. Getting all my teeth removed a replaced. (In the process of that now, got 6 out 2 days ago--got a disease, hard to explain.)
    5. Anytime I have an asthma attack.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html