Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** FIFA World Cup 2022

Comments

• katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    lol mexico winner?
    whatevsss i dont think theyre gonna beat france
    "i have a feeling ghana frace and korea will all get out of group stage"
    says the one who thinks someone can play with a broken arm
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    dude said today hes not ruling out playing.....people in sports play all the time with injuries and this is the biggest tournament in the world and its his last chance....id bet money he plays
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    France is getting out of the group stages.

I wouldn't count on Serbia getting out either.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited June 2010
    exactly its the worlds biggest tournament, a cast is a distraction and im sure he wont be able to play as good as he plays. that's why his team cant take the risk and let him play at the WORLD BIGGEST TOURNAMENT plus it is not his decision if he plays or not.
    when your one of the worlds top 5 goal scores i think it is his choice.....i doubt they would have ever told mj or kobe they couldnt play
    North Korea getting out of the group stages? You're fucking crazy.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Group A:
    I think Mexico is playing the best football, in the world, right now. And not just because im biased about it; but the only other countries that's really been living up to expectations are Holland and Germany. They'll Take this group, and Uruguay will beat France for 2nd place because the French coach fuck them over in not taking Samir Nasri. The french attack is super dull; they dont have any variables in the team. Uruguay NEEDS for both Forlan and Suarez to be on the same page for them to take 2nd place though.

Group B:
    Two words: Lionel Messi. And (South Korea) is the most consistent out of the other three. A very easy group for Argentina.

Group C:
    This one is tough; Yes England lost Ferdinand... but they still have Terry, King, and Carragher. The Injuries that the US have suffered are more costly; with Davies and Oguchi. He's 20 lbs overweight; dude has always been a big player; but that one goal Czech republic scored on a header; he must have gotten 3 inches (At the most) of height. Which just adds on to that very same problem he's always had; not positioning himself properly to defend aerial balls

Group D:
    Germany always brings their A-game; and I believe that the Ballack Injury favors them. I dont like the guy; they'll do just fine without him. Serbia?.... its a safer bet than Ghana; African teams are too inconsistent and unpredictable.

Group E:
    Netherlands play beautiful football, and their counter attack makes Hiroshima and Nagasaki seem like a pillow fight. Van Persie and Robben ended their seasons with very solid play; they'll keep at it. As for Cameroon; Eto'o cant, CANT, get a fucking diva moment here. because if he does; it blows any chance Cameroon has. But if he's playing to his potential; Cameroon will easily take 2nd place.

Group F:
    Italy are runner-ups because they're playing like shit. Plain and simple; they look tired and unenthusiastic. Im rooting for Paraguay to take 2nd place and for Italy to be eliminated; but it's still Italy. And they ARE defending champions for a reason. Slovakia is a powerful team that walk through their qualifiers; they are a scoring machine. Definitely a dark horse for the tournament.

Group G:
    Brazil is Brazil; i'd be a fool if i wouldn't consider them to come out of this group as winners. 2nd place though is still pending. IF drogba plays; Ivory Coast will take 2nd place. If he doesn't: Portugal wins. But because the news hasn't been updated yet that he WILL play; im going to assume that he's not going to play. Ivory Coast is a damn good team, they just need a finisher to assure wins. They have a solid defense and midfield; a Kalou/Drogba duo up-top may be damn near impossible to stop.

Group H:
    Spain has been playing like crap in their exhibition games as well, and Torres has been struggling. But they're ridiculously talented; and Xavi being at the reigns alone makes them my choice to win it. Chile is also a dangerous team; they were one of the better teams of the Conmebol qualifiers; they've got fast/strong players all around. I'll be rooting for them as well throughout the tournmanet.
    "North Korea getting out of the group stages? You're fucking crazy."

Korea Republic is South Korea nigguh
    North Korea is a joke... they cant use their best striker because the idiot coach turned in the final squad list and listed him as a goalkeeper.
    edited June 2010
    I think Spain will tear that group up, that team is too good.

"Korea Republic is South Korea nigguh"

No, I'm sorry, I could have sworn Rexum said North when he mentioned Korea getting out of the stage.
    those are good predictions
    "lol mexico winner?
    whatevsss i dont think theyre gonna beat france"

you gotta believe vato
    its a fairly easy group
    que viva la raza!
    gane mexico o no pistear es seguro que no? ;)
    Awebo! ;^)

Y puras Victoria para que se quede en Mexico el dinero.
    hahaha pues ya que tu lo dejas en el otro lado!
    jaja...el paro!

Espero que su equipo no
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    New page

Oh and only 6 more days till USA vs. England!