Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Yea TicketMaster can die in a fire smh. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Someone should run for president and make their campaign promise be to dismantle ticketmaster and live nation. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    82 dollar service fee =)))) I had to go back up and make sure you didn’t buy two tickets. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Yeah, I don't care for disturbed but the one thing that keeps me from talking shit about them is that they seem like decent human beings lol. I've seen him do a lot of shit like that. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    $500 for tickets!? WTF
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    i mean ive paid 500 before but i got party favors with that
    That is a VIP type ticket. Early entry so you can get up front and comes wit an exclusive merch item, (I’m guessing either shirt, hat, or backpack, doesn’t specify.) VIP lanyard and laminate, etc. Regular floor was $100 cheaper. Honestly I’m surprised it wasn’t higher. Was cheaper than both Drake and The Weeknd. That Astroworld incident prolly hurt his stock lmao cause if his rise continued at the pace it was going, this prolly would have been more than both of em.
    yeah. i mean if you got the bread im all for it. As long as its worth it. 

Early entry is worth an extra 100 IMO. 
    I just looked up the seating chart cause it said GA2 and that’s the worst stage layout I’ve ever seen. You gonna get in early to get up front and he’s gonna walk all the way back to the back of the floor on the stage lol 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    That is a VIP type ticket. Early entry so you can get up front and comes wit an exclusive merch item, (I’m guessing either shirt, hat, or backpack, doesn’t specify.) VIP lanyard and laminate, etc. Regular floor was $100 cheaper. Honestly I’m surprised it wasn’t higher. Was cheaper than both Drake and The Weeknd. That Astroworld incident prolly hurt his stock lmao cause if his rise continued at the pace it was going, this prolly would have been more than both of em.
    Still $400 for floor is insane
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Poppy tomorrow. Pretty excited for that one 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Debating if I wanna see Danzig and Behemoth Saturday 🤔
    FLAT said:
    I just looked up the seating chart cause it said GA2 and that’s the worst stage layout I’ve ever seen. You gonna get in early to get up front and he’s gonna walk all the way back to the back of the floor on the stage lol 
    Naw his stages are always like that, gigantic set pieces and he constantly moves back and forth. Last tour for Astroworld was an amusement park theme and there was an actual roller coaster track that he rode from end to end lmao. Stage design looked interesting on the seat map thing. Tour is called Circus Maximus so it’s prolly literally an over the top circus type setup. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a literal big top canopy over one of those sections.
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Idk man $550 will damn near get you a round trip flight to Europe. Go see the world or something smh
    That’s the thing.

I am.

>>>>>>>>
    Also LMFAO. Yea for maybe the plane ticket alone. By time you factor in hotels, rental car, food and other necessities while you out there, etc., you easily talkin $3-4K.
    I’ll stick to my 250 dollar tickets for three nights of 4 hour sets at places like red rocks. 
    I mean in general that’s about what I been paying these days too. Mainly do festivals over regular concerts and Lolla for instance is $350 for 4 days.

Really only 4 I listen to that I gotta worry about these prices for are Weeknd, Travis, Drake, and Kanye. Anybody else that big of a name that I listen to, I don’t like enough to pay out the ass to go see them at their arena/stadium tour. For instance I jus saw Kendrick at Lolla but I definitely wouldn’t have paid to see him solo at United Center.
    Also, at these big shows, at least in my experience, it’s pay top dollar and do floor, or don’t go at all. Especially at United Center specifically. Visual aspect aside, the acoustics are horrible in there when you’re in the upper sections. I’ve seen concerts there where the echo was so bad, that I legitimately could not understand what the artist was saying when they would speak to the crowd in between songs. You save a lot of money being up there, but it’s not even worth it. For a ball game I would sit up there but absolutely not for a concert.