Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,657 spicy boy
    Got time off for oysterhead. ITS LIT. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll be taking molly and mushrooms for Tool because mushrooms>acid
    Must get schwag 
    You just get schwag mushrooms 
  • nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    mrAPE said:
    I don’t drink coffee or even have any caffeine either at this point lol. 

I get what you’re saying but didn’t you also end up at bonaroo medical from a bad trip? 

Wouldnt classify it as a bad trip so much as fear for my massively overweight and overworked body at the time while also still deep in the midst of severe DP/DR and doing it when I had no business. lol plus, responsibility is important. Know what you are buying and if you don't, use test kits. We trusted a friend that previously given us the bomb diggity and incorrectly assumed he had done the same. 

If the same thing we're to happen today I can guarantee you I would have been able to just rage it out at a stage. Plus I would have been able to smoke weed to mellow out lmao 
    Another thing that factored in was the fact that I was noooot fucking with psychs at that point because of the DP/DR and the drug I ended up taking had very mild psychedelic qualities. At the time I didn't know I was tripping but my ass was stuck dancing and couldn't for the life of me stop. 

But if course of course even the most responsible use doesn't guarantee you will never have a bad trip. I havent had enough experience to say I've had one yet but most people I know that have say it's an experience that they don't really regret...it could have just definitely gone better lol  
    FLAT said:
    Lol I lost my acid at Tool 
    BUT THEN I FOUND IT ON THE FUCKING GROUND!
    nohohank said:
    Another thing that factored in was the fact that I was noooot fucking with psychs at that point because of the DP/DR and the drug I ended up taking had very mild psychedelic qualities. At the time I didn't know I was tripping but my ass was stuck dancing and couldn't for the life of me stop. 

But if course of course even the most responsible use doesn't guarantee you will never have a bad trip. I havent had enough experience to say I've had one yet but most people I know that have say it's an experience that they don't really regret...it could have just definitely gone better lol  
    What did you take?
    Took what I thought was a shitload of MDMA that wasn't instead a super shitload of MDA
    Come up was exactly the same at first. Then I realized my catlike reflexes and lack of euphoria. Theeeen I just kept going up. They was all I took. My friend mixed it with everything he could get ahold of and got stuck drinking water and pissing himself at a waterfountain 
    FLAT said:
    FLAT said:
    Lol I lost my acid at Tool 
    BUT THEN I FOUND IT ON THE FUCKING GROUND!
    Well that had to be a relief
    Happiest moment of my life. It was like 40 minutes after I dropped it in a giant soccer stadium. I had just seen Tool 2/3 days and was finna leave. Ended up being a fucking goat show. Me and Rex’s friend tripped balls. 
    nohohank said:
    Took what I thought was a shitload of MDMA that wasn't instead a super shitload of MDA
    That's awesome
    I thought it was gonna be a shitty research chem or something
    It was my first experience and like I said my mental health was in the gutter. This was when I made myself go to fests even though I didn't have the best time but didn't want to be filled with regret. So also like I said above, if the same thing happened today it would have just been a pivot. 

Friend I got it from was new in dealing Molly and we think he got a good batch at first and then the dude he was getting it from gave him that. Because a couple weeks before that we had super clean stuff and I went from barely knowing Cage The Elephant to them being my absolute favorite band and every song they played being perfect. Has that not happened I probably would have just assumed what I took was Molly and said that shit was shit. 

FLAT said:
    Happiest moment of my life. It was like 40 minutes after I dropped it in a giant soccer stadium. I had just seen Tool 2/3 days and was finna leave. Ended up being a fucking goat show. Me and Rex’s friend tripped balls. 
    Okay I wasn't expecting 40 minutes later. I'm thinking shine a light in the floor for a minute or two and then find it. That really is incredible lol is that you in the center arms up?