Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,657 spicy boy
    VERTIGO said:
    Municipal Waste was hands down the funnest show I've been to. Like 30 dudes were dressed up in beach gear and brought pool noodles and floaties to crowd surf on. So there was a huge ass circle pit the entire night with a ton of stage divers and pool noodles everywhere. 
    I saw Dahlia on my birthday with BTBAM in 2005. They came out dressed in tropical shirts and ray bans and were kicking beach balls into the crowd, saying it was the "Black Dahlia Pool Party"
    People want to buy that back drop from that tour in blast fiends all the time. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Trivium and them I call metalcore, but thats cuz I still call Converge and bands like that metallic hardcore. 
    Where does "core" even come into play with Trivium? That's what I don't get. I don't hear a shred of hardcore in their sound
    ... said:
    NEEW said:
    Ok train station. 
    Bruh there's no correlation there lol.
    You lied about the train station you lied about that. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    VERTIGO said:
    Trivium and them I call metalcore, but thats cuz I still call Converge and bands like that metallic hardcore. 
    Where does "core" even come into play with Trivium? That's what I don't get. I don't hear a shred of hardcore in their sound
    Speaking of hardcore/og metalcore ..... Considering the conversations we've had on this subject, i think the 2019 This Is Hardcore lineup may interest you. At least one of the days. 
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    VERTIGO said:
    The breakdowns. Thats about it. Metalcore to me is basically melodeath + clean singing + breakdowns 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited August 2018
    VERTIGO said:
    The breakdowns. Thats about it. Metalcore to me is basically melodeath + clean singing + breakdowns 
    Breakdowns are hardcore though? I can't think of a single breakdown in a reputable hardcore song. I always felt like they got that from Pantera 
    Has anyone ever told you to kill yourself?
    ... said:
    VERTIGO said:
    Speaking of hardcore/og metalcore ..... Considering the conversations we've had on this subject, i think the 2019 This Is Hardcore lineup may interest you. At least one of the days. 
    Deadguy reunion?
    NEEW said:
    ... said:
    NEEW said:
    Ok train station. 
    Bruh there's no correlation there lol.
    You lied about the train station you lied about that. 
    I haven't intentionally searched the BF page in months. 0 about your conspiracy theories. 
    inb4lists
    NEEW said:
    Dahlia is death metal. 
    This reminds me of when Nile got put on Ozzfest. On their press release, Karl Sanders said they were proud to be the first death metal band on Ozzfest. Dahlia played 2 years before. Trevor was on MySpace like "Wait...what about us???" lol. I guess they patched that shit up later cuz they toured together a couple of years ago
    Fuck man. Wish I was 34. 
    NEEW said:
    I feel it. They are fun as fucking fuck live though. Seen them 6 times and 4 of those times I’ve been up on stage jumping off that shit and been in the pit. Also I don’t need to post the dahlia joint anymore. Goats. 
    Yolo
    I don’t even want to look up those sets @VERTIGO
    They're barely melodeath. Carcass is more melodeath at this point tbh 
    They kinda invented melodeath with Heartwork imo
    Devin and I smoked a joint with Brian and Trevor \mmmmmmmmm/
    “I have a lot of words to say”

-Trevor Strnad 

when asked why he didn’t hit it more. 
    Oh btw, Buz got wasted after their set and told a few of us they're going to be doing a 15th anniversary The Oncoming Storm tour in Feb/March
    inb4lists
    Lol they already did it that 
    edited August 2018
    I guess they're doing it again lol. 

Edit - Just looked it up. Damn, yeah, they did do a 10th anniversary tour. Fucking weird they'd doing the same thing for the 15th.
    inb4lists