Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, ETID absolutely had the best set of the day.
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    They need to tour with TBDM cuz both are fun live but kinda suck on record
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,657 spicy boy
    Kill yourseif. 
    Funeral Thirst tho
    Dude miasma and ritual are my most played metal albums of all time. I listened to ritual every morning in full for like a year and a half. 
    I'm fairly certain even the uber TBDM fans acknowledge the recording quality on Unhallowed is eh. ETID recording quality has gotten much better tho
    inb4lists
    “I’m fairly certain”

ok fag you’re in blast fiends. Every comment section brings that up over unhallowed. Still slaps. 
    I don't actually go in it, only time i ever comment is if it pops up in my timeline
    inb4lists
    Ok train station. 
    NEEW said:
    Dude miasma and ritual are my most played metal albums of all time. I listened to ritual every morning in full for like a year and a half. 

I guess 

I don't think their appeal is for my age bracket. I was so over melodeath by the time they happened I never could pay attention (/hipster). If it wasn't for them playing with bands like Cannibal Corpse or Carcass, I'd almost forget them. They're not as offensive to me as something like Trivium, but I'll never go out of my way to listen to their albums.

They fun af live though. Seriously, if you put them on tour with ETID and Municipal Waste, it might be the most fun night of metal this generation had to offer
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    edited August 2018
    They're barely melodeath. Carcass is more melodeath at this point tbh 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I feel it. They are fun as fucking fuck live though. Seen them 6 times and 4 of those times I’ve been up on stage jumping off that shit and been in the pit. Also I don’t need to post the dahlia joint anymore. Goats. 
    edited August 2018

I don't use the word metalcore on bands like them. Metalcore is Converge or Coalesce that actually have hardcore in their music. Most bands called metalcore the last 15 years are just merrcan melodeath
    Dahlia is death metal. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    edited August 2018
    VERTIGO said:

I don't use the word metalcore on bands like them. Metalcore is Converge or Coalesce that actually have hardcore in their music. Most bands called metalcore the last 15 years are just merrcan melodeath
    Im talking about Dahlia. They're barely melodeath. They're pretty much just straight death metal. 
    Trivium and bands like them I call metalcore, but thats cuz I still call Converge and bands like that metallic hardcore. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Municipal Waste was hands down the funnest show I've been to. Like 30 dudes were dressed up in beach gear and brought pool noodles and floaties to crowd surf on. So there was a huge ass circle pit the entire night with a ton of stage divers and pool noodles everywhere. 
    I saw Dahlia on my birthday with BTBAM in 2005. They came out dressed in tropical shirts and ray bans and were kicking beach balls into the crowd, saying it was the "Black Dahlia Pool Party"
    Dahlia metalcore <____________________________>

i guess you skipped Every Rope A Noose when you listened to everblack.
    NEEW said:
    Ok train station. 
    Bruh there's no correlation there lol.
    inb4lists