Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    So I like listening to brutal hardcore and throwing down in the pits while simultaneously praising the Lord. What of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6aNV_xKSto
    Dude, I didn't know DWP were a Christian band! I assumed from the death metal name that they were Satanic like Suicide Silence
    No, despite their hardcore br00tality, they're God fearing gentlemen. Have you ever taken the time to read their lyrics? They're full of the Lord's good word.
    Dude, you actually read the lyrics? I can't because I just download their albums off iTunes
    They're my favorite band, so I've bought all of their CDs, and all of the bonus versions. And even if you only bought them on iTunes, you could always look for the lyrics online, silly goose. It's worth your time.
    Wow, you're so lucky. My mom only gives me a small amount of money each week and usually I spend it on lip rings.
    I truely have God's blessings. Every time my uncle visits, he's gives me a little spending money that I use to save up for all my TDWP needs.

Speaking of piercings, I'm moving up to 4 inches on my gauges next week. Totes exctied.
    Oh sick dude. My friend Joe has these wicked zebra ones that glow in the dark. He's up to I think 6 inches now, he looks so cool. I can't wait until I have a kid, I'm gonna make sure he looks awesome. He's gonna be the only first grader decked in piercings and glitter.
    That's so br00t4l. I've got some Pokéball plugs myself. Yeah, when I'm having kids, I'm gonna give them snake bites and all that stuff. And I'll be sure to play them some BMTH and AA! before they go to bed.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So I like listening to brutal hardcore and throwing down in the pits while simultaneously praising the Lord. What of it?

Dude, I didn't know DWP were a Christian band! I assumed from the death metal name that they were Satanic like Suicide Silence
    No, despite their hardcore br00tality, they're God fearing gentlemen. Have you ever taken the time to read their lyrics? They're full of the Lord's good word.
    Dude, you actually read the lyrics? I can't because I just download their albums off iTunes
    They're my favorite band, so I've bought all of their CDs, and all of the bonus versions. And even if you only bought them on iTunes, you could always look for the lyrics online, silly goose. It's worth your time.
    Wow, you're so lucky. My mom only gives me a small amount of money each week and usually I spend it on lip rings.
    I truely have God's blessings. Every time my uncle visits, he's gives me a little spending money that I use to save up for all my TDWP needs.

Speaking of piercings, I'm moving up to 4 inches on my gauges next week. Totes exctied.
    Oh sick dude. My friend Joe has these wicked zebra ones that glow in the dark. He's up to I think 6 inches now, he looks so cool. I can't wait until I have a kid, I'm gonna make sure he looks awesome. He's gonna be the only first grader decked in piercings and glitter.
    That's so br00t4l. I've got some Pokéball plugs myself. Yeah, when I'm having kids, I'm gonna give them snake bites and all that stuff. And I'll be sure to play them some BMTH and AA! before they go to bed.
    FUCK YEAH! Speaking of AA!, I got so pissed when that guy left. In a fit of rage I just punched my fucking cymbal on my drumset.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

FUCK YEAH! Speaking of AA!, I got so pissed when that guy left. In a fit of rage I just punched my fucking cymbal on my drumset.
    Oh totes man. So many guys have left that band. It makes me uber sad :((
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Quote pyramids <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    At least they have autotune so they can all sound the same. I swear, I'm sick of these old people bands that don't use autotune and the like. It's like, yeah that's a REAL cool guitar solo right there, but how am I supposed to dance to this?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Quote pyramids <_>
    Fuck off Elitist.
    At least they have autotune so they can all sound the same. I swear, I'm sick of these old people bands that don't use autotune and the like. It's like, yeah that's a REAL cool guitar solo right there, but how am I supposed to dance to this?
    Oh I know. I don't care if Black Sabbath or Iron Maiden started Metal, I can't throwdown or dance to their stupid music. They don't even play breakdowns!
    Oh I know. I don't care if Black Sabbath or Iron Maiden started Metal, I can't throwdown or dance to their stupid music. They don't even play breakdowns!
    Black Sabbath started metal? Aren't they from the 90's?

I hadn't heard of metal until last year, I didn't realize it's been around for that long. I guess all of the bands sucked before LOLOL

I hadn't heard of metal until last year, I didn't realize it's been around for that long. I guess all of the bands sucked before LOLOL
    I think it started in like, 1989 or something. But yeah, Metal didn't get good unitl Job For A Cowboy. Then it was all up from there.

I think it started in like, 1989 or something. But yeah, Metal didn't get good unitl Job For A Cowboy. Then it was all up from there.
    Dude JFAC are a bunch of fucking sellouts. Johnny Davy is a fucking pussy cuz he doesn't pig squeal anymore.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Can we stop quoting eachother?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Can we stop quoting eachother?
    Fair enough.
    Brian, totally. It seems that a lot of bands don't pig squeal anymore. At least Waking the Cadaver does \m/
    Brian, totally. It seems that a lot of bands don't pig squeal anymore. At least Waking the Cadaver does \m/
    Totes.

ANNNNNNND scene. (pun intended)
    Good working with you.
    Good working with you.
    Do you have any professional training? I actually feel dumber right now.
    My cousin is a professional scene kid.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    My cousin is a professional scene kid.
    I am sorry for your loss :(
    I love winning with women
    Well, he used to be. I almost suffered the same fate. It was scary.

He's grown out of it. He still likes a bunch of popcore bands, but he doesn't act like an idiot.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Front for last skinless show ever in 20 mins
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page