Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    CF <_>
    what now?
    :-??
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Haha, nice.

What's the next show you're going to, foo? I'd like to meet all of the Shitcago people at some point
    i'm def going to Mayhem, and Alestorm. if Anaal Nathrakh come's here, i'm there too.
    also going to Amon Amarth at the Rave.

possibly goin to Sacred Reich, and Marduk, cuz i want to but i dunno if i can yet.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Let me know if you're going to Marduk, we can totes chill.

The greek place next door ftw (unless the blacks are out, because they will mug you)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    6/1 - Fear Factory
    6/8 - Mushroomhead
    6/9 - Deftones
    6/19 - Origin
    7/1 - Revocation
    7/2 - Taking Back Sunday
    7/3 - Dropkick Murphys
    7/11 - Animals As Leaders
    7/14 - Bury Your Dead
    7/15 - Mayhem Festival
    7/18 - Exhumed
    7/31 - Summer Slaughter
    8/1 - Nails
    8/13 or 8/14 - Summer Slaughter (maybe)
    8/18 - All Stars Tour
    8/21 - God Is An Astronaut (maybe)
    9/1 - Explosions In The Sky
    9/9 - Powerman 5000
    9/16 - Kamelot
    9/? - Uproar Festival
    10/7 - Powerglove
    10/23 - Judas Priest
    ?/? - Marilyn Manson
    I love winning with women
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Earth is playing here on the 10th. I'm not familiar with them but I like what I've heard. :-?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Brian, if it makes anything better, Dark Tranquillity was my favorite band of the night, and I really only went because my dad and friends wanted to.

Oh, and I still hadn't heard Obscura

Get off my nuts, bruhhhh
    Brian, if it makes anything better, Dark Tranquillity was my favorite band of the night, and I really only went because my dad and friends wanted to.

Oh, and I still hadn't heard Obscura

Get off my nuts, bruhhhh
    I can't seem to find them, DWP fan
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    So I like listening to brutal hardcore and throwing down in the pits while simultaneously praising the Lord. What of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6aNV_xKSto
    So I like listening to brutal hardcore and throwing down in the pits while simultaneously praising the Lord. What of it?

Dude, I didn't know DWP were a Christian band! I assumed from the death metal name that they were Satanic like Suicide Silence
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm probably going to have to cut down my list since I'll likely be spending $100+ to see FC Barcelona in August in Dallas. It'll be worth it though!

Dude, I didn't know DWP were a Christian band! I assumed from the death metal name that they were Satanic like Suicide Silence
    No, despite their hardcore br00tality, they're God fearing gentlemen. Have you ever taken the time to read their lyrics? They're full of the Lord's good word.

No, despite their hardcore br00tality, they're God fearing gentlemen. Have you ever taken the time to read their lyrics? They're full of the Lord's good word.
    Dude, you actually read the lyrics? I can't because I just download their albums off iTunes

Dude, you actually read the lyrics? I can't because I just download their albums off iTunes
    They're my favorite band, so I've bought all of their CDs, and all of the bonus versions. And even if you only bought them on iTunes, you could always look for the lyrics online, silly goose. It's worth your time.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh you two :-j
    :-|
    Fuck you Jay, you're just an ignorant hater that doesn't get it.

TDWP

They're my favorite band, so I've bought all of their CDs, and all of the bonus versions. And even if you only bought them on iTunes, you could always look for the lyrics online, silly goose. It's worth your time.
    Wow, you're so lucky. My mom only gives me a small amount of money each week and usually I spend it on lip rings.

Wow, you're so lucky. My mom only gives me a small amount of money each week and usually I spend it on lip rings.
    I truely have God's blessings. Every time my uncle visits, he's gives me a little spending money that I use to save up for all my TDWP needs.

Speaking of piercings, I'm moving up to 4 inches on my gauges next week. Totes exctied.

I truely have God's blessings. Every time my uncle visits, he's gives me a little spending money that I use to save up for all my TDWP needs.

Speaking of piercings, I'm moving up to 4 inches on my gauges next week. Totes exctied.
    Oh sick dude. My friend Joe has these wicked zebra ones that glow in the dark. He's up to I think 6 inches now, he looks so cool. I can't wait until I have a kid, I'm gonna make sure he looks awesome. He's gonna be the only first grader decked in piercings and glitter.