Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Whitechapel - a new era of corruption

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I missed that part....
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Not true. The scene following is the worst out of anything. If you look hot and do screamo then you are a god. Even if you can't play instruments at all and just screamo to a back track you are "the shit". That's why no one takes any of those bands or it's fans seriously. Majority of those bands do it for the fame,money, and chicks. I mean it's alright to want to change your sound a little, but not change it drastically. Look what happened to Trivium. Went from metalcore sound to metallica rip offs and they suffered big time for that. The thrash following wanted nothing to do with them and the metalcore following was pissed off at them. To say any band with any following is not true. Metal followings are very dedicated peeps and know when some bands are trying to cash grab. They always fail. "

THIS THIS THIS. Exactly what I wanted to say.

And wow. Too much arguing over one band. Who cares. Not everyone likes Behemoth either.

Also, I like AA's new album, but this song is so fucking horrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4D2MyR5oSU
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    lol... reminded me of the Jonas Brothers bit on South Park
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    yup she got THAT mad
    imageimage
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    AA! sounds like theyve got better screams..
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    I think it was more of you trying to push AA down everyones throat like a religion and no one saying anything about it. Every where I looked you had to post something about AA and everyone should hear it and this and that. No one is going to like it the first time and I am sure no one will like it the second. Why? because no one likes the genre they are in or what they are doing it for. I know Wine or anyone that knows a lot about music and likes the technical stuff,concepts,beauty, art and actual skills of music won't want to touch this and sure as hell don't like it or want to hear it, but you keep pushing down on other people and it's annoying. I know you want peeps to give this new one a shot and all. Unless they drastically improved on their skills and some how manage to play technical riffs and everything and leave out the electronica and emo singer and so on and so on. People might actually consider it. But that's not what they are and that's not what they are going to do. If you want people to listen to it, then make a thread and keep it in ONE thread and stop posting it around all over. We get it you like AA and think they are great. MAJORITY of this forum does not and will not change their minds on it no matter how bad you trying to push it.
    i can post whatever i want nigger sooo ur beat
    and dont accuse me of shoving it down peoples throats when most of the people on the old forum and here try and do it

oh and if you have a problem with the same thing being posted in more than one thread maybe you should complain to Will and not me
    kthnx mexi
    imageimage
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    edited June 2010
    "AA! sounds like theyve got better screams.."

It's because their old one quit, and the keyboard guy is doing vocals now as well.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Everyone's guilty of aggressive promotion on here, and I don't have a problem with it. I do have a problem with it, not that this is what Bianca did, if you take it personally that I didn't like it.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    there was nothing to take personally
    never did i make it personal either [i understand you werent accusing me of it]
    shes the one who starting throwing out insults that had nothing to do with the discussion
    imageimage
    edited June 2010
    I like Attack Attack!

troll face Pictures, Images and Photos
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    "i can post whatever i want nigger sooo ur beat
    and dont accuse me of shoving it down peoples throats when most of the people on the old forum and here try and do it

oh and if you have a problem with the same thing being posted in more than one thread maybe you should complain to Will and not me
    kthnx mexi"

Yeah, most of the people on here keep it in one thread that's made for that band or in the vids thread or band suggestions thread...soooo I don't see how they are showing it down peoples throats when those threads are what they are made for.

Every body gets at Will. He's like the little bro no one had and he majority of the time post the shit in say something random thread.

Shit even Shane keeps all his shit in one thread and he likes to show people all these bands and such. All I am saying is keep it in one thread. It's not that hard to do so at all.
    I didn't keep my Cormorant advertisements in one thread...but I haven't done that in a while.

Say...
    but the fact is...i can post it where ever i want...
    imageimage
    The fact is also that I can say that Will is a little bitch who pisses me the fuck off and if he even looks at me the wrong way I will choke him to death. But I won't say that.
    Photobucket

had to do it for the lulz.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic