Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    yeah...we actually had a calm period and it was weird lol
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    this forum is so stupid now. i guess it has been for awhile and i just haven't realized it
    When was this forum not stupid? That's why I keep coming back.
    that's why i added the last part. i guess it always has been stupid. not everything and not everyone but there's so much stupidity on here

doesn't every forum tho? we are just king of stupidz...thats why were the best forum ever

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Because it WILL happen. It's not "Well, I hope I make it." I will make it. If you believe in something hard enough, and dedicate your life to it, it'll happen. That, and if I don't make it, my life is worthless. It's the only thing I live for, only thing I care about, only thing I have that makes me want to get up tomorrow, only thing stopping me from not wanting to be dead. None of you understand what it means to me, I think about it all fucking day, think about it when I lay down, dream about it, and then wake up thinking about it. Wash, rince, repeat. But ay, I'm a poser for that, so eh. And if I don't end up making it, I'll probably just kill myself eventually. It's all I want and the only thing this shitty fucking life is worth to me.
    because ITS HIS LIFE, MAN!!
    HIS PASSION!
    HIS REASON FOR LIVING!

=))
    Well, your Sister is no longer living, so...

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    because ITS HIS LIFE, MAN!!
    HIS PASSION!
    HIS REASON FOR LIVING!

=))
    Well, your Sister is no longer living, so...

imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    this forum is so stupid now. i guess it has been for awhile and i just haven't realized it
    When was this forum not stupid? That's why I keep coming back.
    that's why i added the last part. i guess it always has been stupid. not everything and not everyone but there's so much stupidity on here
    You've made like 3 posts in the last month and each time it's just you complaining about how retarded the forum is even though it's really nothing new here.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I'm better than him, so that's no issue, if I wanted to diss him in Rap form, I could easily TOP him in fact. Thing is, I don't particularly care to waste my time on a pathetic old fuck over the internet that's obsessed with me. Only way I'd ever respond is if another Rapper dissed me in one of their songs, but I'm not gonna fucking waste my time on Jobe. What does it prove? OH I SURE SERVED THAT OLD MAN OVER THE INTERNET.
    Old - check.
    Pathetic - check.
    Obsessed - check.
    Fag or suck my dick - missing.
    Even your insults are remixes.

Why waste time writing something new, from a new angle or perspective, or a coherent story when you can just keep talking about making it big someday. No need to practice different techniques, or even use your brain to come up with a new insult. Just rage and insult dead people instead. Your I've gotten paid for every flow I've written, how about you?

I can taste the jelly from here.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I'm sorry, I seem to be unable to find enough of a fuck to give to respond to you.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    you just did.....
    imageimage
    Good idea. It's best to keep your mouth shut.
    edited September 2011
    Oh believe me, that's not why, but I'm not gonna waste any more time on someone who doesn't mean shit to me. You're better off dead.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm sorry, I seem to be unable to find enough of a fuck to give to respond to you.
    This is a response and you've responded to everything else because you have nothing better to do. You're quite the winner.

*inb4 you're quite the FAGGOT*
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    yeah...we actually had a calm period and it was weird lol
    I liked it. It was like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUFT35S7Jb4
    Sorry, not gonna respond to anyone who doesn't mean shit to me anymore. You're better off dead. Byyeeee. :)
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    *inb4 you're quite the FAGGOT*
    hahahaha
    Oh believe me, that's not why, but I'm not gonna waste any more time on someone who doesn't mean shit to me. You're better off dead.
    Ok cool. No more wasting time on me. Besides, shouldn't you be getting your rap career started?
    You're better off dead.
    OMG R THOSE BMTH LYRICS

The scene lives deep within Episode 95!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I am homie. :) Getting a bunch of tracks done over the weekend, and going to the studio within the next month to record my mixtape. :)
    Ok cool. No more wasting time on me. Besides, shouldn't you be getting your rap career started?
    No worries bro, it's his time.