Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "I don't feel that there's anything worth getting etched on my body for life. I prefer other ways to express feelings. Lol."

We're in similar camps, but I feel like I can remember or show something's importance to me in other ways than putting it on my skin.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I dont see you guys giving Nick shit for his Slipknot "S" logo tattoo.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Some people just don't want tattoos. I have always wanted to have tattoos and have had plans for a very long time. I make sure that whatever I get I won't regret later on at any point. I still need to get the memorial tattoo I've wanted to get for almost 6 years now...I just need enough money and an artist phenomonal with portraits.
    imageimage
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    pointing fingers at others are you? way to go dickfore
    I dont see anyone giving Leah shit for her COF tattoo either.
    edited May 2010
    "I dont see you guys giving Nick shit for his Slipknot "S" logo tattoo."

I already gave him shit for stuff, I'm not going to attack him for every tattoo he has.

"I dont see anyone giving Leah shit for her COF tattoo either."

Leah, I don't think you should have gotten the COF tattoo.

Happy now? I can't take something away from them because they're adults and have already made their decision. You still have yet to make that decision.
    All I said is that I was gonna get a Slipknot tattoo, and then here comes cuntabiscorpse talkin shit about it, when Nick had an actual slipknot tattoo before me.
    why don't ya cry about it?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod

You obviously don't remember what happened when he posted that on the old boards. He got plenty of shit for it.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

That's because he'll regret it when he's a lot older. As will all of you who get things that seem badass now but carry little or no more significance than an appealing band.
    I love winning with women
    "I had this idea today for one that I may want to get. It would be the Trooper with the tattered GB flag image, only it would be the AZ state flag. I can't decide in my mind if this would be absolutely badass, or a defilement of the sacred original."

The concept of it is badass, but it's still something you'd have on you for the rest of your life...
    My friend has the nonogram tatted on his forearm. It looks really good incorporated on his sleeve. And don't get anything you'll regret later on because it's not easily removable. I'll forever be content with my CoF tat even though I'm not into the band as much as I used to be. My ex got me into them and if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't be the way I am today. I've thought about fixing the blood splatter to look more realistic and maybe adding a little bit to it though
    imageimage
    edited May 2010
    ''The concept of it is badass, but it's still something you'd have on you for the rest of your life..."

you sure have a problem with commitment.
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    "you sure have a problem with commitment."

With all due respect, it's a big decision. lol
    edited May 2010
    "you sure have a problem with commitment."

I don't have a problem with commitment in relationships or anything else, but an alteration of the physical being is something I have a problem with, yes.
    Need money first...so when I get that I'll probably get that done or the Behemoth tattoo I've been wanting to get for about 2 years...which is the two headed bird logo
    imageimage
    edited May 2010
    You forgot the new page <_>