Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Well I'm terribly sorry if my ideas don't please you.

You'll be here for me getting the chest/back ones anyway.
    I love winning with women
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    YOU SHOULD BE SORRY
    imageimage
    fukk y00z
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think i tattoos are something your significant other should agree with. If you are going to get something that would turn her off, why would you want to get it? that is my opinion anyways.
    I like the style of the ones I posted. She likes me anyways so this shouldn't change what she thinks of me drastically.

She wants to get Harry Potter and Hello Kitty ones. I don't like the idea, but I won't love her any less if she does.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I say get the tattoos you want to get and know for a long time that's what you want. If a significant other doesn't like it then tough shit, it isn't going on their body. Imo they should support your shit unless they think you'll regret getting the tattoo later on
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I think i tattoos are something your significant other should agree with. If you are going to get something that would turn her off, why would you want to get it? that is my opinion anyways.
    My ex has a lion because "he's surrounded by Leos." It creeped me out. I'm a Leo.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    I like the style of the ones I posted. She likes me anyways so this shouldn't change what she thinks of me drastically.

She wants to get Harry Potter and Hello Kitty ones. I don't like the idea, but I won't love her any less if she does.
    i wasnt serious about the harry potter ones, genius -_-
    imageimage
    you'll regret getting the tattoo later on
    he will if he wants a normal job that isnt music
    theres no garuntee hell get the job he wants
    imageimage

i wasnt serious about the harry potter ones, genius -_-
    Pardon me, but when you say casually that you want The Dark Mark or "I must not tell lies", I kind of figure that's what you want.
    first of all hand tattoo = no job
    second, i already have a tattoo where the dark mark would go
    AND IM A DAMN GRIFFYNDOR!
    fucking duh
    imageimage
    first of all hand tattoo = no job
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,598 spicy boy
    i can't wait to have my guy go to town on my left arm....im gonna give him a basic idea (tiger, jungle, with an English D hidden somewhere in it, tribute to my great grandma who got me into the tigers) and let him do it basically by free hand....he is really really good....i may have posted these before but he did this

this is what it looked like b4

did a cover up and turned it into this

also did this on my buddies leg

and this on a friends arm

edited July 2011
    I respectfully disagree. I'd like to look good for my woman, and make myself as attractive to her as possible. If not getting a tat, or dressing a certain way makes me look more attractive to be with then it is a very small price to pay.

I don't believe Leah at all in what she said. I am sure that is how she feels about Marc (ie... Marc could do anything and she would still love him), but I dont believe for a second that she wouldnt not get a tattoo or not dress a certain way for Marc. If Marc said "Leah if you are going to get that tat, its over!", she wouldnt get it.
    alex, its no joke
    hand tattoos you can hide for jobs
    imageimage
    alex, its no joke
    hand tattoos you can hide for jobs
    I'm unclear as to what you're saying now. First you made it sound like getting a hand tattoo means you won't get a job. Now it sounds like you're saying you can hide them for jobs. I'm not getting a hand one, idk about you.
    No, I would get it if I really wanted it and had it all planned out and money ready. If he would break up with me over a tattoo that I wanted then that's just fucking stupid and obviously he didn't really love me and support my decisions did he? And why don't you believe me? You should love a person for how they truly are and a tattoo shouldn't sway that at all. if you're worried about the way you look to be more attractive to your sig other and wouldn't get a tattoo because they didn't like it for whatever reason then that's your problem. It's my body and I make the decisions as to what gets tatted/pierced, no one else. And if Marc would ever say that to me, tbh, I would probably look at him...and eventually day this, "Seriously?....Then obviously we should have never been together in the first place. As much as it sucks and pains me, I'm fucking done with this and you can find a new woman to conform to what YOU want them to look like"
    imageimage
    it seems so hard to believe that based on how you were when you two were broken up. What if he wanted to get tattoos like

I mean it is nice to say you would still love them, but a really bad tat is a complete turn off. If my wife got that slipknot tattoo... I wouldnt even be able to be seen with her in public. That shit is embarrassing.
    edited July 2011
    Ypu must have missed the part where I wouldn't agree if I knew the person was going to regret it later. He wants a Tool art sleeve and I don't mind that one bit. But I know he wouldn't get Stupid on his forehead. And it's possible he'd get a Slipknot tat but I highly doubt it, and even if he did it would be the S and I probably wouldn't care if I made sure he wouldn't regret it later on.

I have a Cradle of Filth logo tatted on my lower back that I got when I turned 18. He makes fun of me every once in a while but I don't think he's embarrassed about it
    imageimage