Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm getting at least my Behemoth tattoo now. The others will probably wait a bit, except for my Unicursal Hexagram I wanna get on my wrist.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I know. That's why I said, never claim SHIT. Be normal with them, tell them you have no interest in gangs, and there's usually no problem.

heh thats pretty much what i did. i still got jumped. just watch out man. thats all im saying.
    yeah,
    i dont think not claiming will do anything.
    Cuz youd still be guilty by association.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You seriously think they care if you don't claim anything? HA
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You seriously think they care if you don't claim anything? HA
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Erik please take my advice. Wait until you're at least 18 to get any work done. What you like now there's a good chance you'll regret later. You may not believe it but in the next 4-8 years you're going to do a ridiculous amount of maturing and things will change. I'm not saying your musical tastes will you probably still like behemoth. But no good comes out of getting work done that early in life.
    Exactly. When I was 14 I loooooooooooved linkin park. Now they're just one of my favorite bands and I don't think I'd want a tattoo of them hahaha
    I would wait if I were you
    Erik please take my advice. Wait until you're at least 18 to get any work done. What you like now there's a good chance you'll regret later. You may not believe it but in the next 4-8 years you're going to do a ridiculous amount of maturing and things will change. I'm not saying your musical tastes will you probably still like behemoth. But no good comes out of getting work done that early in life.
    Exactly. When I was 14 I loooooooooooved linkin park. Now they're just one of my favorite bands and I don't think I'd want a tattoo of them hahaha
    But you got a SlipKnoT tattoo....that's even more of a fail, brah.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That actually doesn't mean anything. Sure, go out and get the tattoo now...and by the time you're 35 it'll probably look like shit. Not to mention what it will look like when you're older then that. And I wouldn't be surprised that by the time you're 18 you tell yourself "Why did I get this? Why the fuck didn't anyone stop me?" Oh yeah...you didn't listen <_>
    imageimage
    But you got a SlipKnoT tattoo....that's even more of a fail, brah.
    Sure but I've "matured" enough now to realize linkin park is great and all but a tattoo? Slipknot is what I grew up on. It was that time that my parents finally started not keeping track of me and just letting me go do what i feel like. Hanging out with my friends, chilling at my friends house for the night and watching slipknot and others on his on demand. I mean man that stuff was a lot of fun and we're still doing thatstuff. I know by next year it might not be likethat any more. Some of us may go to the same college but others might not. It just been a lot of fun. We all bonded as a group of 5 and it's always been us in that group since freshmen year. Linkin park never gave me this feeling of sweet nostalgia

But whatever. Do what you want
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    yeah cause gang people are very trust worthy...you an idiot for even associating with any one in a gang....but i still call bullshit
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'm getting at least my Behemoth tattoo now. The others will probably wait a bit, except for my Unicursal Hexagram I wanna get on my wrist.
    I wouldn't get anything clearly visible like that done until you secure a good job. Even at that Idk.

I love winning with women
    ^ this x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

and I think you're safer not knowing any gang members than knowing them and trying to be smart. One stupid remark and you're dead bitch
    Cool.

ANYWAYS.

Getting the tattoo regardless. Can't wait.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    and whos paying for said tattoo?
    Mommy mommy mommy oooohhhhh (tune of the retarded Bieber song)
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    YES!!!!!! -850 POINTS NOW!
    LOL nice
    haha I think I did pretty well with that one. Idk how it happened but it did =D
    And how big is it? That sounds too low