Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    A lot of times it takes a day or two for the redness to go away and for colored to brighten up, but the skin in the second pic has more of the blueish grey tone to it and brighter red in the hair giving it really nice contrast to where the hair and skin on the tattoo have similar color tones. One more quick color and touch up session would really make it pop imo.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers

I think it should have been done bigger so there would be enough room for all the little details. The colors don't really pop much to me but you liking it is all that matters. Take great care of it!

Done bigger? It covers my entire thigh...
    monicaa said:

I think it should have been done bigger so there would be enough room for all the little details. The colors don't really pop much to me but you liking it is all that matters. Take great care of it!

Bigger [-(
    fuck that. shit hurrrt.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You gonna get any more?
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    2...2 hour sessions....da fukk...why would you waste all that time...going to the shop twice...waiting on them to set up twice...why dosing you just have it done at once???

2...2 hour sessions....da fukk...why would you waste all that time...going to the shop twice...waiting on them to set up twice...why dosing you just have it done at once???

My artist wanted to do it in two sessions. I didn't mind..
    Lol that's retarded...Iv never met an artists that if possible could get it done in one session would split it into two :-??
    You can't really tell size in this pic.. its a big piece tho. And I don't think either of us wanted to sit and do it for 4+ hrs.

Lol that's retarded...Iv never met an artists that if possible could get it done in one session would split it into two :-??

Meet more artists then. 4 hours straight in the chair is tough on a lot of artists, not to mention their clients. Also, a lot of guys prefer to let the outline heal up before going back to color and shade so that they don't risk breaking up the fresh outline when stretching and pulling on the skin. It also depends a lot on scheduling issues and other business considerations, when booking jobs for an artist its easier to find a couple 2 hour spots than to find a 4 hour spot. One no-show 4 hour appointment also means you just lost half of your scheduled income for the day.
    edited June 2013
    True that...I was just saying its retarded cause that's not the way id wanna do it...I'm sure it happens more often then Iv experienced...typically though at a shop with a job that big your gonna put down a deposit so skipping out would be dumb
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    monicaa said:

I think we need a picture or your entire thigh and ass to get the (ahem) tattoo size into its full (ahem) perspective B-)
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think it looks awesome. I like it alot.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You would think if you cared enough to call someone a dumb bitch over saying they don't like a tattoo that you would at least go to the same lengths when people call someones tattoo a piece of shit.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea, motherfuckers on here told me to kill myself 'cause of my tattoo lol. Not a simple "I don't really like it, but as long as you do!".
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Really? To kill yourself?